-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
lol, glad you’re back!
Wolfgang
The unseen blow sent him crashing back against the door, the breath knocked out of him. Wolf, you never watch for the unexpected attack, came Reinhard’s chiding voice in his ear .
“Oh!” Wilhelm stepped back.”Are you all right?”
“Am I alright?” Wolfgang managed, his voice odd and breath…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium One group, Ara by herself (@godlyfantasy12‘s character) and you can also just drop them in anywhere and @loopylin will probably make a maze monster to find them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Great! I’m still deciding between two characters, but once I do I’ll write a quickly bio and introduction RP.
Is there just one group right now or multiple?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes! I would love interaction. You also can move Ari around if needed. Get him in trouble. Whatever.
*Absently reaches for chips*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
I don’t think he will either
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
*Watches you from the shadows as you eat potato chips*
*Steals the potato chip can*
Would you like it if I come up with an excuse for Moth to meet Ari?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
I love this so much. Sorry I didn’t reply before now. Work has been insane. For a week. I’m typing this up on my lunch break.
I’m thinking of doing a Men of Iron move with Wilhelm’s battle reflexes… It would be a completely different approach than typical modern fencing based on getting points.
Wilhelm
His opponent was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper gabriel’s not gonna like that lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
I’m making life so hard for Gabriel rn
Lucille
As the rest of the group talked, they faded into the background, and the voices themselves became meaningless noise.
Gabriel was trembling. His mask was off, and his eyes were glazed over as he listened to screams no one else could hear.
It was easy to imagine what the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium Heck yeah!! Go right ahead!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
That would be cool!! And hurray for summer! XD Who would you add?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey guys! Now that school’s over I’d like to be on KP more. Mind if I add a character?
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Music Styles + Meter Issues in the forum Music 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Sooo…
I realize that we have not used this part of the forum in a long while.
For the piano folks among us. What style do you play? I’ve heard classical music titles tossed around, so I’m supposing that’s probably it. Still, curious.
Personally, I play a mix of chord/gospel, classical, and hymnal styles. I’m not particularly proficient, but…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
*awkwardly waiting in shadows*
*eats another potato chip*
*continues waiting, awkwardly*
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Hey! <3 This might just end up being a call with you, Lindy, and I. Like we’ve done before.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m here! I might stop by for a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Heads up! I will hang around the forum at 8 EST, and if anyone is free, we can do a call. If no one can, that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
did this weird little piece of Sniper and Huntress as centaurs
shading it now, which is why i screenshot it instead of actually saving the drawing. It’s still a WIP and I still suck at shading (lol)
yes, Snipes has an Australian flag on his saddle thingy hehe
I will say his design isn’t entirely mine. I befriended a fellow TF2 art…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
I’m glad the others had timely responses for you! I just wanted to say I have impulses to fast fiction specifically. Once, I fasted all writing for a month, although I did not do it in an entirely beneficial way. Writing non-fiction/journaling/poetry is incredibly powerful for one’s personal Spiritual life. The thing that makes me…[Read more]
- Load More
