-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Unfortunately, I haven’t fully figured that part out, which is actually the reason I haven’t posted them yet. I wanted to just give you guys the Canva link, but if you don’t have an account, you can’t download it. As I typed this, I just made a Google Drive, so I’ll share that.
Because it was made in Canva, I figured using the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle for sure hehe
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
❤️🤍💙Happy 250th to America!!!❤️🤍💙
Have fun blowing stuff up and Let Freedom Ring!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yess happy birthday to America
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@rae Those charts look super cute and useful! I like the KP theme. Would they be editable? I mean, I suppose they could be drawn/typed on in canva in a flat image form.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Happy Birthday to the USA!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
she’s not my favorite drawing I’ve ever done, but I hope you like her. I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
I’m going to finish it in just a few minutes if I can. I’m so sorry for the delay. I wasn’t able to get it done before I left out of town.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
The board looks great!
Acharis
He wasn’t dead. That was good, at least.
Acharis found Iris’ gaze discomforting. The layer of wood over his face didn’t feel like enough protection as she appeared determined to bore holes through it with her eyes. He looked away and reminded himself that she could not see his irritation and fear. Not f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago
HAHA!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I posted a test of one of them with Baron, but here is a screenshot of the rest of them.

I did all the ones that made sense for KP, and added a Roleplay chart that doesn’t require a picture. Should I do the same for the Meet My Character one? Probably. Looking at it, what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Test for those charts

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Acharis’ people live on floating islands, which is why he doesn’t know what a labyrinth is and is and is horrified at what he sees as a waste of space.
Ohh that’s cool! I love the idea of floating islands. I used to have a fantasy world like that but I changed it.
Iris
Rallascant snorted loudly, then doubled over and beg…[Read more]
- Load More
