-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I would appreciate it if you guys could pray for me! My OCD’s been worse lately, and I’ve been feeling depressed some days. Just pray for healing for my OCD and that God would help me lean on Him and grow closer to Him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay! It looks good! 😊 Looking forward to the next one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, you can keep it, but only if it works with the story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle If it works better for your story to chuck it, then do that, but save the concept for later cause I found it really interesting, and I’m sure others would too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m kind of clueless about the whole thing, but it sounds like it could be fun.
Oh, and did that pudding ever thicken?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow nah, it’s fine.
Actually I am currently doing one! I’ll post it when I’m finished. Usually those drawings take several hours spread over a couple of days to do, since I’m shading them now as well as just coloring them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So you like it? You think i should keep it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll the horse meme got a good laugh out of my brother
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Weirdly enough, I actually kinda liked Julian’s POV. It was interesting to see someone who was technically monotheistic, but it wasn’t the true God, and how Julian reacted to that. I feel like even if you chuck the story for now, you should save the concept for either later in the book or a different one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper nope, I’m not a board games/roleplay games person. My friend and I did a warrior cats tabletop game once, but it didn’t last long. I only play roleplay games (mostly warrior cats or dragon-themed) on computer now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I have also considered making up a world with my friends and doing our own fantasy RPG in it.
Hey, that could be interesting!
Yikes! That’s scary
yeah. No kidding.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
aaannnddd I may have overrated. I just….. yeah, I have opinions about that game.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
NO!!! No don’t do D&D. My two of my mom’s guy friends were killed through that game when she was a teenager.
I mean, you can do it with you want, but I’d really look into the history of that game. I know I’m asking for it, but that game originally had a lot of demonic attachments, and it’s something I’ve always steered clear of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah that would work!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Julian is certainly a blame others type, considering his reaction to Adrian’s death. Leon, I’m not so sure about it.
Yes, very much so.
I’m not really sure either. He’s somewhere in the middle honestly.
No. We still have it, though we haven’t played it for a while. We just ignore the story when we do play it.
Ah, one of those…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
he’ll go doggedly on.
I was stunned for almost a week and didn’t think clearly.
(again, different person. But trauma does weird things)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t think it would be out of character. Like Ellette said, he’d probably be too distraught and traumatized to think straight. But if he did stop for the night, he’d probably realize it wasn’t safe, and go someplace else.
- Load More
