-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I just applied for a job. Please pray that I get it. I do have two other places to try if this place doesn’t want me, but I need to come up with 700 dollars by June, and I’m running out of time.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!
Spoken like someone who doesn’t get 7 months of winter a year. I would happily swap my weather for yours, but this is the way it is. Oh well.
I used to want to move to Canada so I would get more snow. I’ve decided I’m too loyal to the USA, but I’ll probably live in the mountains at least.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*cries* My fourth grade sister could do better than that.
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We have 4 new pet frogs!!!!!!
They’re names are Bert, Bobby, Spence and Skeeter. Collectively, they are called Bobber Spencer.
They’re adorable little peeper frogs and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no. Praying.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good. Sorry, I was at co-op and then had a lot of notifs when I got back so it was a little overwhelming.
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybirdlore @theducktator @keilah-h
The Final Story.
Please note that I might drastically change this one later since I’m not 100% happy with it, but I’ve been changing and playing with this story for so long now that I feel like I need to post it, gather your thoughts (tips for how to make the story better and criticism very…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I know. It’s awful. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka bruh
First off, that’s one quarter, not one third, second, why did they have to put “60 million” and “20 million” twice?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrible. Praying!! 🙏
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers for a beautiful old church down the road from ours. It has a lot of lovely history, all the way from the late 1800s, with families buried there. But the congregation is tiny and mostly comprised of the elderly. They can barely keep up membership. The pastor got into a tractor accident, was paralyzed, and died yesterday. It was very sudden…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I was music starved this week and added more songs to Marcel’s playlist. Enjoy if you feel like it; they’re all good songs. Teardrop by Massive Attack, One Headlight by The Wallflowers, To Be Alright by Aurora, Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m very late to the party, but I’ll listen to some of those songs in a sec
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 I feel that if these characters did not try to accept differences, there would be an active fight by this point.
Marcel
Responding to Mateo first, Marcel shrugged his shoulders one by one. “Immortal, undead. I see where you’re coming from.”
He looked at the other kid. This boy was still nameless, but looked much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Some of these were more “research inspired by books” than research for books.
- Dead bodies can bleed at the mouth and nose if moved after the blood pools.
- Although black was a much sought after color of fabric in the middle ages, we don’t have many examples that survived to today, as the dyes used to make a solid black were…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, so are MC 2 and the villain related perhaps???
Love Alden’s boots. XD
Very intrigued indeed…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sure!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

I want pictures Ruth!! XDXD
PICTURES??? XD
I’ll see if I can get some good ones.
They’re slippery escape artists, so I might have to take them through the glass of their terrium cuz I don’t dare trust them to stay still in my hand long enough for a pic XD
They sound addddooooorableeeee!