-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Unless he came back at the head of an army….. 😈
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Oo. I’ll have to look at those.
Right now I’m listening to my happy music. XD Which today, is apparently Slava Lui (by Alin Si Emima) and Hineh Ma Tov (by James Wilson). lol.
If I made a playlist describing myself, it would be so convoluted.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I gotcha. But it did catch me off guard.
I feel like he won’t … but I could be wrong. And if he betrayed them, he probably wouldn’t come back.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, but that was a direct scripture quotation, and I’m not going to add my country names into that. 😉
Are ya now? What if he betrays them?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, they look so good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good too! It did confuse me when, in the letter, they mentioned that Jews were not better than Greeks. This seems kind of out of place in your fantasy world. Maybe cut that sentence, or you could put, Ardentans are not greater than those of the Empire? Or something like  that.
Anyway, good job! I’m ro…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I spent my whole shower time thinking about this and I can explain a little better. Taking quotes from Book 1.
Chapter the 5th
Tyn watched her friend. She did not know what to say to him. Every time he had gotten in a mood like this before, she had told him he had full control over whether or not he used magic. Now she wondered if he really might…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Gotcha.
If it’s PTSD in particular I don’t have much. I have research on gas trauma from WW1, but otherwise I haven’t got a ton. I do have heaps of info on things happening during the war. Here’s two I have bookmarked.
h ttps://www.history.com/articles/history-of-ptsd-and-shell-shock
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s651JQxSPlU
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you’re saying she is motivated by independence, realizes this command from the king makes her look controlled, and so tries to justify it through her own moral code to still feel independent? Makes sense. But is something keeping her from switching sides in the first place? (Just digging a little)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Forgot to reply quickly 😅 Yes I would appreciate any research you already have! I’ve already got tons of reading to do for the main parts of my thesis, and psychology is part of it, so any help is welcomed – although I’m going to look for articles on my own anyway. I’m trying to find ways of cutting time becau…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
lol.
*takes a cupcake*
*thinks*
Ok. The problem with Bubble Wrap is that it’s kinda single time use. Two or three good hits in a fight and several spots will be very thin. A good gambeson would basically be multi-use bubble wrap. The popping sound could be fun though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
November 25th
The EmpireTo Wolf, Peter, and the Church in Landstraten,
Greetings in Christ.Our time in the Capital has been one filled with blessings and the grace of God. We have a sm…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
That ending won’t leave me alone!!!! Now that I’ve had time to really think about it….. man, it’s good. A delayed hit, but a hard one when it gets ya! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No prob! You are 100% last though. 🤣
No wait…. Liberty hasn’t comment yet.
Never mind, you are 90% last. 😝
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
Yeah.. poor kid.
What do you think of Marius?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I saw that coming….. sort of.
I didn’t think he’d go back. I thought he would be killed in a fight.
I’m not sure what to think of that. Hmm.I like it, but almost feel doubtful for liking it.
The opening scene with Jenna and Baron may need a little work. It was very intimate and immediately led me to think that they were married.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
The boy tipped his hat. He may have been…strange, but he did have manners. “I’m Ryla. Nice to meet you.” She fidgeted awkwardly with her bag. “Do you like cookies?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
The best method would probably be having some sort of bodysuit made of bubble wrap under the armor for cushioning.
- Load More
