-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Credit goes to Meadow Rose, an artist I like to find on line when I need a smile or art inspiration.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
In the sudden urge to share a meme or two, I checked my stash. Turns out much st of my memes are book references I saved from random sites.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love these. I love these so much. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*gasps in relief and grabs his hand like a lifeline.* NO! Not at all! I’d love to!
(my life is a wreck this week, in case you haven’t noticed. 🤣)
We redecorated the neighborhood, so to speak.
That is amazing! This two have got an awesome relationship! I can’t wait to read their book!
Rory
Rory thought very long and hard about…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo: *gentle if slightly confused smile* Of course. Do…do you mind staying with Silvia?
Leo
War heroes? A frown creased Leo’s brow. Had this kid ever even deamed a childhood? “No. Just a bunch of kids walking home from school. They saw the sidewalk had a new square of pavement, and decided it would be fun to write their names…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes. Absolutely. I am having so much fun being the author of an author who is not an author anymore and thus has no veto or reliable foretelling powers. XD It’s splendid.
Also insanely relatable.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Kyler’s board is lovely, in a rough around the edges – this character is probably dangerous way. He looks like a sympathetic character. I wonder who the girl is… 😢
I also totally get how hard it is to capture all the facets of a personality and story into one aesthetic. I have yet to achieve it. XD
Ooooooo….…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, I’d love to hear about the retelling!
Secondly, I love this story idea you’re working on. It sounds like a fabulous mix of new plot ideas and classic tropes.
Thirdly, my tags haven’t been working for a few months, so I’m sorry if I don’t respond to something…
Though, I was so happy to open this thread just now and see all…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Congratulations of the Book 3 progress! I can’t wait, even though
I haven’t been able to read Broken Shackles yet.My library couldn’t purchase it for some reason and I’m broke, BUT I’m trying to get a job and that’s one of the first things I’ll buy when I have money. 🙂 - Load More
