-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooohh, this is such a fun topic. I loved reading y’all’s ideas. And @trailblazer, I know that game! We have it, I think. The story is really cool.
The first story that I ever wrote (that I can remember) was about a cat. I don’t remember the cat’s name (or his friends’ names) but it involved rescuing another cat from a tree and the most anticlima…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @keilah-h @koshka @whalekeeper
The final two chapters of Part 1 are out! I did tag a few of you on Docs, but I just wanted to let you know on here since I didn’t post yesterday. KP wasn’t working. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great!! Ellette has a character named Beric too. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t get the first notification! I’ll try to remember to look at it when I have a chance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nope, ever saw the hugging one. (That I remember…..) I think I just saw the outline.
Yeah, KP team hasn’t gotten back to me on any of my stuff either. I think They’re kinda gone. (which may mean that we won’t get kicked off when we age out after all. 🤫)
Thanks! I will.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhhhh! I never saw the stripe one! SO CUTE! and I love the climbing one! is that for the book?
Okay, back to topic.
Thanks so much. I think I could figure this out. (Possibly.) After some trial and error I’m sure I’ll get it. Thanks!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Glitter? XD that’s definitely how my dad would feel about the stuff.
@whalekeeper @loopylin @raxforge
Sypher
A field day? So…a day out in a grassy field. Or, not quite a field. The strange faced lady swung herself up in a tree as the earlier chaos ensued.
Ellie appeared beside him, and set her backpack down, one hand…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
For some reason your notifs didn’t work the first time. This looks interesting! Is there a way to comment on it?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I did see this. Prolly should’ve said something, sorry about that. I started reading it this morning actually—I’m at chapter seven. What kind of feedback is your sister looking for?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooo! Awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
This meme makes me so happy.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ellie always gets it
Woww Celarent.. 🤣 Looks like you disapprove of change.
Even the teacher was in a tree.
I think my brain needs rewiring. Reading this, I immediately pictured Barnes as a stuck cat. With sophisticated cat clothes and everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your style is so smooth and descriptive. 😊
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
Here’s the enxt board! What do you think of this fellow?

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
What’s wrong with Alistair? Alaric is better though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Celarent
Celarent had no idea what a field day was, but apparently it meant no school. Even the teacher was in a tree. He sighed. He’d looked forward to this class and it had been canceled in favor of letting a bunch of delinquents run wild. Only an entire month had been spent forging official documents so that he could…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper
I love Barnes so much. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm @reaganramm @whoever’s-in-charge-now
Look several posts up. KP’s been taking forever to load and keeps giving error messages. -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay! It worked. I realize now that the last bit was a touch scrambled. It should read like this:
The little boy Laiba was carrying struggled to get down. The moment his feet touched the tent floor he trundled off to join his siblings. Laiba smiled faintly.
“They are precious.” Alyona whispered politely, her heart twisting inside her. The girl…[Read more]
- Load More
