-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My world has two main religions, one evil, one based off of Christianity. I’m having difficulty with the second one, in particular naming the God, and figuring out how in depth to go as it’s not the main plot, as well as wondering how to avoid accidently falling into heresy. Does anyone have any tips for fantasy religions?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
I found two songs for Ryla and Ardon, a couple in my WIP. Happy Together by the Turtles, and for the end of the book, Paint it Black, by the Rolling Stones.
I should find more songs…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nevermind, I double clicked and that worked.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m having difficulty with Proton. Do I have to download something to read it? It took me to a folder with chapters, but each individual chapter won’t open when I click it.
A friend told me that teaching me how to use tech was like teaching his grandma, and unfortunately, he’s probably right.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty super cool!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @raxforge
Aww, my pastor’s daughter has an Aussie she rescued. She’s hilarious.
Sypher
He gave a playful bow to the wriggling creature in Ellie’s arms.
“Honored to make your aquantance, you Blackjack.” He straightened, tightening his sash and grinning. “He’s a handful. Looks like great fun though, having an Animal.”
The…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
The elevator closed after them. Leo punched in the number 2 button and leaned back against the wall. With a whirl and a rattle they began to decend.
He glanced over at the kid. Rory was quiet–quieter than usual at least–after the conversation over tile. Leo noted the way he subconsciously gripped the side rail. Not very…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m so happy kp decided to work today. Honestly I was ready for it to just shut down completely yesterday lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge @koshka Blackjack is an Australian shepherd puppy btw @whalekeeper
EllieÂ
“Go ahead! He’s real friendly. Good luck keeping him still, though.”
Sypher only managed to get in a few pets before Blackjack darted off again. He ran another lap around the group before pausing and sniffing at Ben’s legs. Ellie scooped him up and held him for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Those were really fun to read! I love your writing style and I’m really curious about these characters’ stories now.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! That makes sense. It’s a fascinating occupation. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Wasn’t someone going to try emailing some people who might be in charge/know how to reach whoever’s running KP? Do we know if that got through at all?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah, yes, that gives me several ideas, especially for the plot structure. Thank you for sharing!
I think I’m going to like all your charries. Beric’s board is lovely. Are they all blacksmiths?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
And for y’all’s information, we have just reached over 12,000 words on the completed chapters doc.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @anyoneinterestedinRangers
It’s been a week. Did the two sometimes-forgetful Scribblers write another scene?
YES!
In Which the Band Gets Interrogated, and Storytime Makes a Comeback
Chapter 8
The corridor beyond was just like I had imagined it. Stone walls curved around us in a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty nice! I’m guessing he has some connection to wolves/dogs?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll check it out!
- Load More
