-
Jaybird replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, everyone made theirs much less complicated than what I was thinking, so I’m glad I waited. lol. I think I basically agree with what the others have said. I do like a first person narrative, if it’s well done and really used to contribute to the texture of the story.
I also think that not every style that’s technically “wordy”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I smell undiagnosed ADHD, and a strong dose of wanderlust.
yep
I have a sketch of them I drew several months back, never finished, so I’ll have to dig that out and post it or something.
please do I’d love to see
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Still haven’t got proof that she’s alive.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all are terrible. 🤣
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
- He’s a rolling stone/without roots/drifter.
- He’s curious about things.
- He likes to work with wood/whittle.
- He’s a messenger, or somehow connected to the clerical/Levitical circle.
- He’s either a strategist, or stuck in a tight situation.
- Despite his youth and friendly demeanor, he can fight like a cat.
- He’s more of the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok, I love Flaz. He’s hilarious
heehee thanks!! I love writing him XD XD
Melissa is really cute, btw!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I literally agree with everything you said. Everything.
Especially first-person writing. There are some good books written fp, but besides those I don’t really like it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
“Even for kings he comes”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Nar: “Of course. You can never spend any amount of time in my profession without finding someone you couldn’t help.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
I finished another character yesterday! He was a lot of fun…
Any thoughts/guesses on what this fellow is like?

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
MELISSA!!! You’re so adorable!! <333
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m going to do Brea after I eat dinner.
Changed my mind. I’m doing Mel because I miss her.She’s an 11 year old girl with long red hair, a gap toothed smile, and 80s style clothes.
1. What is your full name?
“Melissa Ann Thomson.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“I’m really fast. I have my lucky pa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Arraria, do you have any royal advisors?
Sorry i completely messed up Rapha’s name. Not sure how i managed that.
😛
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Celarent reminds me a lot of Dante in some ways. Question for him: If you were suddenly given 100,000 dollars/ gold/ whatever currency your world uses, what would you do?
@rae Question for Nar: In all your time as a healer, have you ever met someone you couldn’t help?
@the_lost-journal Arraria, do you have any royal advisors?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette struts in.
1. What is your full name?
Vyette Aramell Vallin [I think this is entirely different in my notes somewhere…oh well]
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
I am stunningly beautiful and my father has money.
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview,…
- Load More
