-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Alas, almost no one spreads exciting rumors about me, but my brother once told his friends that I’d tried to burn the house down, which is mostly untrue. I didn’t try to, and almost nothing burned. I’ve heard that the girl down the street’s parents may be associated with an evil plot against America, but that was from my grandma, and she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s too sad. But hey, at least he did behave lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I am usually awoken by a maid around 7. I am dressed and my hair is done. Then I am escorted to the dining hall. After breakfast, quite formal usually, I have schooling. My first subject is math.
[Vyette thinks for a minute]Â Important decisions? My father will not even allow me to marry the man whom I want. I am not sure which man…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
By the way @peoples, do you all baptize infants? Why or why not?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Basically, everything @whalekeeper said. XD
If someone walked into a room and shouted fire, I could say I believe them all I want to, but if I have faith in what they are saying, I will actually get out of the building.
What if you believe them, but the door jams and you can’t access a window? Sometimes baptism is not possible, and to say…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*mourns the state of the world*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Mornings are best…at 12:00-200am.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
absolutely not! Mornings are the awesomest!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
 the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it
*gasp* I thought those people were myths!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD He was sick today, which is unfortunate, but at least he behaved.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I filled it out! I’m a sheltered homeschooler with no phone, so I’m definitely not average here. XD
-
Liberty replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Filled it out!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Howdy!! Long time no see!
I’ve peeked at the survey and I’ll try to answer it as soon as I can. 😁😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint  @stephie  @godlyfantasy12  @janellebelovedpig  @freed_and_redeemed   @power  @thearcaneaxiom
tagging a couple more people….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, that doesn’t sound too bad. (says the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it)
Yes! I just took it and sent it in. Hopefully you’ll find something useful. I’m not really the average person when it comes to tech usage. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hi Jonas!
How was the first year of “big kid school”? (that’s how it’s referred to over here. 😉)
I’m not a techy person, so We’ll see how helpful I really am. 🤣 I’ll take a look right now though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thanks!! 😃😄💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin Aw thank you!! That makes me so happy!! 🥰🥰💛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
BUT THOSE ARE THE BEST!
I know it hurts. I actually refused to write for a whole day the last time I had to do that, but it’s the one that gets everyone because deep inside they know it’s coming and they don’t want it to.
- Load More
