-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh my word! Hello! I had no idea you were reading this!!!
Way to tear me into pieces on a random Friday morning😭😭
Part of me is sorry, and the other part of me is very satisfied. 😂
Any thoughts on this section in particular?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
*goes and cries*
*Cries more because this actually happened to a group of Roman soldiers and their Lieutenant.*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
Y’all, this book is rough.
The group of soldiers came to a halt in the snowy planes. “We’ll camp here for the night,” came the order.
Hans Schmitz lowered his pack and rolled his aching shoulders. His brothers came and found him from f…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks
Chase
Chase didn’t know what to think of the chaotic sight, so he stared with blank, black eyes, face half cast in shadow by his hoodie. “Why T-teach-er in t-tree?” A single flicker of purple came to Chase’s eyes, then died again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
No prob. I was gone all day yesterday so it gave everyone a chance to catch up.
Who all is with them right now? You have yet to remind us of that.
🤦🏼♀️
It’s the gang, y’all. The same gang from last book. The same gang we left at the end of the last book and are now picking up and the beginning of the next.
Do I really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
nah you’re good
Felicity
“Hey, I get it. I don’t like class either. There’s just this friend I need to catch up with. Wanna just spy for a bit and see what they’re doing in your class before deciding if you want to join?”
After some hesitation, Chase nodded. The two headed off towards Foreign Relations. When they arrived and peeked thro…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh dang I made a new page. Hate when that happens. Imma repost the drawing

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

ive been a bit obsessed with it -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I think my art block might finally be over? I drew this based off a key chain I bought yesterday

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s hilarious and fantabulously awesome. Glad to hear you’ve had a good time. =D Now you have experience for how the dance at Destina will work!
I am happily viewing it like a ball in Jane Austen. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s so cool! Did you go with anyone?
The exhaustion is strong with this one
Same. *cries*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
AAH I gotta go. If y’all roleplay some more I’ll reply later tonight at like 3 am
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
So uh… Here’s a literal visual for the dance. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Guys, I felt the need to say this because of the school dance we’ve waited for, for two+ years. I am at prom right now – right now – and it’s pretty fun.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah, sorry.
Um, Chase would prefer puppy.
I’ll write a quick rp for him to get things moving along
He wasn’t as fearsome as she had pictured after the fight the previous night. Instead he seemed kind and gentle, more so than most other people she had met.
It’s funny to think of Chase as fearsome, he’s just so…not u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
Huntress: Well, thanks to our jobs, we’ve been to a lot of places….. I guess I’ve always wanted to just travel the galaxy without having to worry about someone being after us. Or us being after someone. I don’t really care where it is.
What is something you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“What do you mean? They are like… ya know? Languages? I can really put them in a category. I guess they each have their own unique letters… and they are each unique to their country. Like German has weird letters, one looks like an uppercase B…”
Huntress: Huh. Like an uppercase B. If only Medic were here, then you could talk…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Bleh, I’m bored. Here is some Flazzy rambling. 🥱
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“I actually travel a lot because my dad lives in another country, so I don’t really think about going anywhere a lot… but I guess… uh…” *long pause* “…oh, I want to go to the Ethri Islands. They’re, like, at the top of o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae Do you want to keep role playing for Chase? I can keep having Felicity hang out with him for a bit, or if you want, I can skip to when she leaves him and goes to class.
Maybe he can join the outside class and play with the puppy?
- Load More
