-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I shall also add: the brown eyed brunette being the gorgeous character who all the boys like. I’m fed up with every single AbSuLuTeLy GoRgEoUs character being a blue eyed blonde!
You all probably know what I look like now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“What did the people do with them…? Do you mean they were prisoners…? That makes sense.”
Huntress: Yeah, sometimes. Most of those were a while back ago though, I don’t remember all the details.
Was he just not there for the moment…? Or is he… ya know? dead?
Scout: Nahh, he wasn’t dead. We hadn’t met him back then.
&nbs…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Didn’t get much done, lol. Got distracted by looking at movie times with my brother XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ope, almost forgot, going toooo…. :50
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting to hopefully do something writing related… I haven’t really written since the end of March 🫣🫣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“I keep tracks of most of my kills… except for… I mean my hunting records! Every best that walks, crawls, slithers, flies, or swims this earth! It’s pretty fun!… I just don’t count the kills I have with… humans…”
Huntress: Well, his list of targets doesn’t mean we had to kill them. Some of them were runaways that needed to be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator lollllll
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*cackles* I want to know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know, I’m sorry. 😞 It would have been cool to maybe meet you in person.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh well. 🙁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator bruhhhhhh that’s just wrong lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ask him if he’s ever eaten rabbit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, we were able to get a rental in the other state, not Indiana.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Did you ever decide which state you were moving to?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s awesome! I can sympathize.
Some other question ideas:
Will Snoden and/or Hewson be in this next book?
When did he start writing stories?
What’s one writing habit to avoid?
Does he think his connection to the Zulu tribes inspire anything in Green Ember? If so, what?
Who was Wilfred’s first wife/family he lost?
Will there…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s the one about whether it’s more important for a biography to be inspiring or impartial. 🙁
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
Oh right, you’re leaving. Do you think you’ll do CC in your new state?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😝
Remind me again what the prompt was? I can barely remember.
@whalekeeper @ducktator
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, I did put in a Calvin and Hobbes reference, but my mom will probably make me remove it. 🙁 It’s the essay about Something Beautiful for God, and the prompt is weird.
Tuesday is Blue Book. Then I’m FREEEEEEE!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
- Load More
