-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
So instead of deleting all your posts when you delete your account, kp just replaces your name with anonymous
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Anonymous is multiple people. It’s the name put in place of any account that was deleted. The word anonymous just means something similar to “unknown”.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Follow the link I have in my intro post. From there, you can sign up for free. 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
WOW!!!!!! THAT’S AMAZING!!!!!!! I love the drawing, the idea, the story, the feel, the look….. OH MY WORD!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, Hue was a character who needed to be saved.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you or anyone else from KP on CEW already? I’m on there @Liberty…but I don’t remember anyone else’s tags from CWW!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle Those two sections were good. I’m glad they saved Hue–not every character needs to be killed off in order for the story to have an impact.
How far are we in the book btw?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@anyone-who-can-help-idk
Heyyy… how do I get in…??
Was I supposed to get an email or do I just… go to the login thing??
heeelp
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae yw, your drawings are awesome.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That background is so good… I love it so much!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Thx
@loopy
Maybe we could resurrect one of the old role plays? Or maybe I could start a new one. I had an idea of making one that’s just a giant labyrinth with monsters and things hiding inside. People don’t seem to be very active rn though so maybe I should wait.
I’m game. That’s also Gabriel’s cup of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Anyone is welcome to question this character, I need to flesh him out more, since he’s new
He won’t admit it, but he has a secret identity as a figure called the Protector, so if you want to pry into the side of him instead of his average citizen act, feel free! For now, he’ll reply as his citizen self.
Quick description: Gabriel is tall, but I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love that so much he looks so cool and the lore is awesome I loooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it 😀
And if ppl want to start a new roleplay or revive an old one I will join!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
it was so out of left field bruh
our stories are so random lol, and we’ve got this like huge backstory and a whole bunch of myths and legends for it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
This literally happened yesterday in our stories lol

context: Our story’s universe reveres humans as their “world-makers”. Huntress, one of my characters, was heavily inspired by myself. The Devourists, a weird sect which, like, practically worships our dog (“the devourer” cause he’d eat our Legos if he could, and the Legos were where this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ja, ich muss es noch spielen. Aber! ich habe es schon einmal gesehen”
Google translate is telling me that this means you still have yet to play it (or finish playing it, the words weren’t clear) but are familiar with it…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’m game for roleplaying again lol
- Load More
