-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Heehee thanks!! 😊
Nothing too interesting actually… lil boy is a foodie, so I wanted him in some kind of restaurant shirt, but I didn’t want to use a real restaurant (mostly because Burne doesn’t have the restaurants we have).
I guess there is a food truck in, like, the UK or something called the flying fry…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow that looks so amazing!
The shading reminds me a lot of Chinese/Douyin art style which is something I’ve been trying to replicate since I started watching Donghua. It looks amazing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, that was the 3rd rewrite.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Bruhhh I should totally do this!! My stories have no shortage of weird.
Keep in mind that very few of them have names though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait is this the book you had started sharing in the Chat Chata while back? That I was reading?
I’ll try to help where I can… I’m not the greatest at editing… or giving feedback… but I’ll do what I can, whenever I have a moment.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh, I love that clip!! 😄 I sure love chill scenes where people/families are just having fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!! That’s so cool that you have someone editing for you.
I’d also be available any time for that sort of thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh fun!! I like it so much! I’d love to see something like this published so we could see into their past.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sure!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Michael

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Amber

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
314

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Jonathan

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore     @koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
BOOK AESTHETIC!!!
(characters to follow.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thinking of a few others……
@kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper     @theducktator      @grcr
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint (not sure if I’m supposed to tag you or not. Let me know)
Hello all. This is going to be a wild ride. A few of y’all have agreed to help, and I’m going to tag others as well. Let me know if you’d like to back off the team and I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, again, I’m saying yes, but we’ll see what life looks like. It can be very unpredictable.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
