-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Pascal clutching his heart is so funny. XD
*Gasp* How dare you not know who Milo is!! He’s from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
anyone else have that happen to you, where you write a scene, think it was your idea, only to realize it was mostly an accidental reiteration of a scene from your favorite movie or book?
I’ve had fleeting ideas tha…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
In an older project, Farr Jule took in his daughter’s friends despite the risk and their troublesome natures. Jule had six brothers, and they all watched over the child protagonists as a large family unit. The family was widespread over a floating town, but was very disciplined. I liked writing Jule because he was always gracious and u…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Haha. I wish.
Oh, so you want a body, do you? I can go dig it up. Maybe. Government probably burned it through.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! Get Jim! Lol.
Just a guess. Can’t remember if we talked about this before, but I distrust characters’ “deaths” unless I get 100% proof that they’re dead because of all the “resurrections” in books, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Ugh. I want to shake that kid. Or get Jim.Why do my character gotta do dumb things!!! *sob*
Wait what? Huh. I guess. idk, I feel like I made it pretty clear….
Yes!! I love that chapter!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol, yes, that may be stupid of Jonathan. But it makes a good story.
I kind of feel like 314 (was that the right number) isn’t really dead. We never got much evidence besides the Agent telling us he was. He could have easily run away or something. But we shall see.
Good chapters! Jim taking care of Jonathan was hilarious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
It’s Tuesday again! Two new chapters on whichever document you prefer.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
20-21!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I decided I loved it when Kyler sent Jace flying into the mystery visitor. XD
😂 Yay!
There were several places where either the syntax or word choice made the little reading voice in my head stumble, so I’ll come back and note those,
Great! I will look forward to those. I actually went over the doc and changed some of those t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve been on KP two years as of Sunday!! 😀
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
Ok, critiques/comments to come later, but I was able to sit down and read through it for now. I love it! I decided I loved it when Kyler sent Jace flying into the mystery visitor. XD
There were several places where either the syntax or word choice made the little reading voice in my head stumble, so I’ll come back and note those, but…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Father figures are so often my favorite character and yet they always end up dead. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hmmm…I really like Father Nicolas from a rather dead wip. I’m also writing a dad by the name of Lotan Linder. I like him so much he just avoided dying where he originally was going to die. I haven’t figured out how yet, but the one character who has two loving and living parents gets to keep them. Also Ryla’s grandfather…he’s weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae @theshadow you two are probably the only ones who will find this funny
So I’m currently writing a version of the story I shared with you guys, but from Sniper’s perspective; it’ll start from shortly before he joined the team and continue throughout everything. I decided to include an intro similar to the one Huntress has in her version of…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

idk who this guy is but he looks a little like my profile picture lollllll
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle @sunny421
Ok, I wasn’t sure who all to tag, but since I know conversations in this side of the site can be hard to access, I went with as many as I thought would be interested or have similar questions.
With the Summer Writing group, I know several of us are…[Read more]-
That sounds like a good idea. Would the email group be just for your draft, or would it be for everyone to share stuff?
-
Glad you approve! 😀 I sure hope not just for mine. XD Depending on the type of doc, we might share access to a copy of the manuscript to one thread itself, comment inside the docs, and leave the thread to bugging each other and other general imperatives. Alternately, we could make separate threads for each project, which would have the advantage…[Read more]
-
Ok cool. Sign me up.
(I don’t remember if you have my email but I know someone out there does)
-
I have several emails from those group calls. Does yours by chance contain a play on the word “ladybug”? Or is that someone else?
-
Yup that’s me. Old nickname
-
-
-
-
-
I’m up for anything—sharing directly here, sharing through email…
I like this idea a lot though. Yeah, count me in. 🙂-
Will do! 😀
-
-
Ooo, yes! I’ve been hoping for something like this.
-
Great!
-
-
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, I just saw this and decided to investigate. XD (Now I really wish I checked my notifications more often. Lol) Sorry it took me so long. And I won’t be able to read through it until later today or tomorrow. 😢 Still, so excited!
Liberty’s Rangers story!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, lol.
- Load More

Congratulations!