-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I love the team too!!! Jason and Evan due is top notch, and Elias is great. XD
YESSS!!!! (not sure if that’s a good thing)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Good chapters!
Evan and Elias were hilarious. I love the team. And we got to see Jim again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
NEW CHAPTER
LAST ONE FOR TODAY. That’s 4 new ones total.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
Another NEW CHAPTER
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s funny. If you look at Michael in the top left and Jonathan in the top left you can see the similar face shape.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks! As of now, he’s feeling totally better and hasn’t taken Tylenol since last night, so we’re hoping it passed. Thank you for your prayers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also somehow I got Jonathan’s look perfectly in my mental image. Huh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle the image of Michael on the top left looks like the main character from Tron Legacy lol
For some reason, I kept imagining him with slightly darker skin, and I think the reason for that is because I have a very faint memory of someone possibly named Michael who had a dark tan kinda skin tone. But I don’t know who he was, o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Michael

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
MORE NEW CHAPTER
Chapter 55,
Okay, now I’m done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
MORE NEW CHAPTERS
(this one is fun because it develops a few of the side characters a little more.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS
2 of them!
(52 and 53)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I have new information on this part of @whalekeeper‘s point:
But sometimes fans are just exaggerating for funsies. Take Steve from Stranger Things, for example – people make fanart of him babysitting the other protagonists on leashes. It’s funny because they take his older brother role and dial it up 200%. Sometimes fans do the same thing with…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore oh no!! I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Please be praying for my brother! His stomach was hurting again today (he took Tylenol, so he’s fine now, but I don’t know what’ll happen once it wears off and if there’s something wrong.) He had surgery a few weeks ago to fix something wrong in his stomach, and hasn’t had pain this bad since.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr awesome.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

I totally haven’t been drawing when i should’ve been writing… no! I’ve been sick—what else was I supposed to do during that miserable time…?!
I might fix Bennett’s hands later. I’m really tired right now. The picture of Bryson hitting that tiny ball is actually a test for the comic I’m working on. It turned out a bit funkier than I was hoping…[Read more]
- Load More

