-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Keiden
Interesting… He looks like he’s facing several dilemmas. I like him. Hmm.
Royalty or else heavily inviting government or an elite class. Was he the prince in the short story?
Closer to the typical knight type of warrior. Honor is a big thing to him.
He’s trying to change something, cause something. Maybe becoming the leader of some…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh, neat! I like this one a lot. I think I remember him from your short story, although my mind is blanking on the particulars. Let’s see,
Healer/apothecary/physician.
Musician. Like Keilah said, plays several instruments. One looks like a harp, and another a lute.
Fabulous archer.
I’m really getting the idea he’s a poet and could be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
@liberty Okay let’s see…
-Good archer
-Hunter
-Plays one or more instruments
-Very nice green eyes (lol I just think green eyes are so cool)
-Does Psalm 23 imply that he himself is a shepherd or comes from a family who worked with sheep, or is that just his favorite psalm?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Does anyone here have Facebook? We could try contacting them that way. I think KP has an Instagram too.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good for her. Tell her congratulations for us. 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
by the way, mom won the jenga match.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have absolutely zero ways of helping here, but I’m gonna stick around anyway cause this is interesting lol
also cause right now I have nothing else to do. My mom and brother are playing against each other in hopes of winning a goft card from Mom’s friend’s favorite pizza place, Mom’s friends are yakking like middle aged women like to do, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr all righty then!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h I bet we can get there before 2026. We just have maybe twoish more class periods and lunch before the dance.
@everyone would people be ok with making classes end early today to give the students time to get ready and to make the dance come quicker? I’m thinking one more class period, lunch, and then one last class.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly, Slack would be a good option, I’ve used it for other writing groups and it works super well. The only problem is that the free version keeps messages for only 90 days, which could become an issue…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Ooh interesting first question! Let’s see here… For my current WIP…
Audrey’s primary response is definitely freeze. She just needs to stop, take in the situation, and figure out what to do, although her fears and anxieties often drown out the voice of logic to begin with. And then her secondary response is flight. If she can’t control or figure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I can help!! Characters are my favoriteeeee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c No, and it’s been like 2 years lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*emerges from the dust and shadows*
Has the dance even happened yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Actually, I think there was a point in the drafting or planning stage that lowkey forgot Brandon existed 💀🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awww, thank you so much girl!!! 💖 I appreciate you taking the time to read through it all! <33
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
No that’s really helpful! Tysm!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
That looks so good, I love how the face is so simple but clean, it looks like it belongs in a picture book.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
…
@ellette
sure, I’ll draw another of yours. I’m going to take a break for a little while again after I adjust the current pic for Keilah—there are some arts I want to work on for myself. But then after that. 😁
also @keilah, I think I see what you mean now (about the feet).
- Load More

