-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
actually nvm, there is a tiny image icon but it doesn’t show anything, so it looks like it’s not actually eating the pictures so much as hiding them for itself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper the ghost is eating the pictures again? nooooooo
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Noooooo it didn’t work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m testing KP pictures with a meme.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn’t seem like pictures are working. >:[
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Loll
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!! FOUR TOTAL TODAY!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I know, it’s been acting odd.
If you reload it it should look better.
Should be posting two more chapters in just a second.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Uh oh… KP looks weird…Great chapters!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I will! 😊😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Sounds good! Tag me whenever you’re ready.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Working on my comic book, and I want to get close to having a chapter of it done…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin
“He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look”
I want to see a book where when a character does that it actually makes ice start growing on the other person. Just something that comes to me when I see that phrase.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
How do you feel about another character, or you want a break?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@keilah
Hmm. The image button is acting up for me, but pic is done. I’ve lengthened the feet and lightened the lines on his face… I’ll post it whenever KP wants to get it together.
Just thought I’d mention because it’s been way too long…. so yeah, it’s done.
🙂🙂

- Load More
