-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed heyyyy! how’ve ya been?
I’ve been great. Did I tell you I’ve been doing 3D animation? I’m currently addicted to recreating How to Train Your Dragon scenes lol…but I might branch off into something more original soon.
I can’t wait to see what your fantasy novels are like, your historical fic ones are SO GOOD!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Freeeeedom! *Tackle hugs you*
I was just thinking about you yesterday. Funny how that works.
Glad to hear life’s been going well, even if it’s crazy busy. Your writing accomplishments are so exciting! Are you still publishing with Amazon?
I think it’s been pretty chill here in the Kingdom lately. (Other than the plotted…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
*Tackle hug*
Hi!! Good to see you’re still alive. XP
You’re joining the C. S. Lewis writing Fellowship too? Lovely. I have no clue what it’s going to be like. Just hoping it’ll work out around life, ya know. As I’m currently writing this while sitting in the corner of the Math and Science building waiting for class to start…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow, you’ve put a ton of work into that. it looks like a real working website.
It honestly looks a lot like the Parf Edhellen website, just a lot easier to navigate (at least for a snooper like me who doesn’t have an account for ParfEd and just cares about the dictionary). I like it.
As much as I hope KP gets fixed, I do so…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I forgot this was my profile picture lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin Those are very interesting statistics. I almost wish we could publish some of this material… @whalekeeper
I’ll go ahead and restart this since I’m postponing doing what I’m supposed to work on…
don’t remember if the class is over. I’ll just end it if that’s ok with y’all. XD
Viktor
The grin that broke out was impossible to keep…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint I saw! Still haven’t watched it though, I really have to catch up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Finishing with almost twice the assigned word count and no space for the Bank drama…oops.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Farewell
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am leaving for coffee with a friend and must be away. Farewell.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
I’d become president just for that. That’s lovely.
Joining you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break. Restarting at :45
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Sprinting on the same paper at :00. At Jackson’s inauguration, an unruly mob entered the White House, breaking china and spilling drinks. Jackson escaped through a window, and the mob was lured outside with liquor.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
*Cough, cough*
Just did, apparently. 😉 I didn’t know who all to tag and not tag, so I just posted the announcement like that. I’ll probably need to get more confident about advertising, but that’s the week after next’s problem. KeePers are the best, anyway. It’s fun to see the slow growth as more are interested than I thought.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
What’s all this? You planning on telling me you have a newsletter? XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ahhh! Thanks!
Let me see…. *digs around in old group call emails* AHa! Found it. *sends you last week’s newsletter because I don’t have a welcome system set up yet*
- Load More

😂😂