@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley started the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I wonder why this doesn’t exist yet!
On top of book reviews on the general chat, this is the chat for movie and television show reviews. If you have any strong thoughts about a movie, feel free to share. This may mean a rating system (5/⭐) or whatever you want to do.
Additionally if you want to go on a rampage rant about what a movie should have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could give you some direction! If nothing else XD
I was wondering. Alan’s profile affirmed several times that he is seen as a monster. Do you mean the common folk eventually discover his wizard powers and then think he’s a monster, or is there some obvious trait on him that people see immediately? From your drawing, he…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Might be getting a second collie in four-six months. She’s a beautiful blue merle farm dog who is going into retirement, and I’m super excited for her <3
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
No, I don’t think it really matters, whatever characters you want to put in!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Coughs* Focus, Whaley.
There is… a character I might want to add. Not a kid, but an adult teacher. I’m not sure if I want to, however, because it would totally throw off Seb/Hugo’s groove and because I’ve never shared this character and like my secrets. But it might be funsies. So just putting that pending decision out there. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Although I was never a “little” kid… XD I’ve always been the tallest of my age demographic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I was little, and it was one of those plastic boxes with the clip-on lids. Fun times. Actually I think I did it multiple times.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Want to drop by and say, I’m still working on this *Foreboding music*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I want to clarify that I wasn’t overwhelmed by this specific conversation and still wanted to contribute. The source of stress is outside this XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @linus-smallprint
Sorry guys; I dropped this when young adult life crept into play, and have since lost relevance and steam. I had some specific thoughts, since I wanted to clarify some things before moving forward. But I don’t even fully remember what my questions were… I may come back to this later – and reread our…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lois Thorne is such a cute naaammee… with the “E” at the end for the aesthetic… *chef’s kiss* You have nailed the academic fantasy aura.
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
They’re so squeal worthy, but also realistic <3 Honestly my personality would be Tauren in that situation 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
1. Steampunk
2. Urban
3. High
4. Arthurian
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys. I already thought of “the Fuzz” which I really like, so that might be it until I think of something OriGinAL.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh O.O Good luck! Don’t accidentally pack yourself in a box! I did that, once.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank yoouuuu <3 That reminds me I have to draw the whole “family” but I don’t want to; it’s so much wooork XD And I haven’t learned to draw adults.
*Speaks to Dedication like a magical spirit* Help
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I know it looks like more to add!! But at least for me, this list condenses the info and makes it easier to sort through.
And don’t feel bad about long docs; my full character profile for the kid I mentioned is like… 5k words and unfinished ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Before I say anything else, I have to comment on how hilarious your “Alan’s favorite ice-cream” analysis is XDXD
ISTP. Do you do personality tests on your characters?
Yes. These types are not a be-all-end-all for me; they aren’t as important as say, the main internal struggles. But Meyers-Briggs captures some of the things I…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So Rae suggested the cabins, which can work, is that what we’d like to do?
I promise I had some suggestions, but they’re lost in my brain now😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, love your charries already! XD
I’m honestly not sure who to put in, there are so many… *sweats*
Maybe I’ll make a poll for myself or something😂
- Load More

She sounds adorable! 💛