@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
While I’m not really comfortable with some of this stuff, consider this: there was something called a demon earlier in this RP. There was an bad sprite thing messing with characters. There was an evil guy at one point that was once referred to as a sorcerer, if I remember correctly. A ghost has jumped out of a notebook. There is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“But we can eat pizza. I’m so glad we’re reptiles.”
~me. As a child.
“Boaz was a totally different man before he met Ruth. Infact, he was ruthless.”
~Don’t remember where I heard that.
“Maybe they died from the Cheetos?”
~a sibling
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I liked Poncho Punch and Little Ophan Orange best.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin okay! If you want to have them run into someone soonish, Silvia is currently trying to dispose of toxic waste, which could include the kitchens. But no pressure–I’m not great at RPing two people at once.
Leo
He watched the twins scamper away, one hotly pursued by the other. Sisters. He smiled and shook his head.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you, he tries his best.
I thought so XD
Marcel
Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”
The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.
One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”
Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wow. I thought you were gone for good. Most Keepers don’t revive after so long MIA.
1. Don’t know who that is, but great choice.
2. YES, finally someone picks the dragon! I’d pick the dragon, because it’s still possible that I could own the horse, but I’d never get another chance on the large fire breathing reptile.
3. Hmm. I’d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you sm!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What was the biblical Pharaoh’s fatal flaw?
He was in de-Nile. *ba-dum tssh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Gasp, I know someone with two dogs named Winnifred and Watson.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Soooo is there something specific you want to do?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YES. Did your dad come up with it? If so you can tell him I think he broke me. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will figure it out soon.
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Marcel
After floating to their classroom, the children begged Marcel to stay for snacktime. Ms. Charles was more than happy to oblige them, and the boy crouched upon one of the lily pads, chewing absently on a graham cracker.
The students from the basement stopped by, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin @ellette-giselle
*Nearly tags myself on accident*
Leo
“Sure.” He smiled down at the girls. Their tails were something to get used to, but he had seen weirder things here.
The hall was long and curved, so that in a few paces they had lost sight of the others. Soon the somber red doors have way to bright yellows…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh girl…that broken violin scene makes me want to go get out my baby and hug it. Like, ugh.
*Strokes violin case*
- Load More
