@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sprite kid don’t get it. XD
Sypher
He followed the lasses in, settling into the seat be across from them.
“Eddie. Ellie. Ah.” He blinked at her in concentration. Grinned. “I am named Sypher, but everyone who doesn’t call me that, calls me Syph. As for dancing, or rather…I don’t believe I understand. What days are open”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Leo
He grinned. “First off you’re going to sit on that couch in the basement break room and sort a bucket of bolts and screws that I accidentally dumped together last week. Or maybe that was two weeks ago.” He paused to blink up at the ceiling for a moment, then refocused on Rory. “Anyway, you’ll do that while I check the work…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Turns out, my brother’s cord was broken in three places. This may have happened because of how much he’s grown. Because of the scar tissue around the cord, the fluid is still able to pass through his body safely, and he doesn’t need surgery!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Done, and officially less stressed about the assignment now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
I’m good with it. *thumbs up* It might be a good idea to post it on your profile, rather than directly on the forum.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe, it definitely is. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m going to work from 2:15 to some undetermined time. I have to jot down the full outline for my senior thesis, and go down some hopefully valuable rabbit trails. You know how research is. I’d love to have company!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The pocket thing. XD
Leo
The lorry rolled to a squealing stop. It’s doors swooshed open. Time to move.
Leo braced against the back of the seat in front of him as he helped Rory to his feet. Then they shuffled down the aisle with Silvia and Quincy close behind. The steps squeaked under their feet.
Students filled the sidewalk…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Gasp of joy*
He’s perfectly amazing. I love the goggles. They may now end up in his character design. And the tools. Yes. XD
Kinda want to change my profile pic now…
*Suddenly realizes I’ve never done an aesthetic for Leo. Or his book*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I enjoyed the ending as well…though not at first! 😂
Yeah, I knew that was probably going to be most reader’s reactions. I actually let one of my non-kp friends read it and I think it majorly confused her. XD
I love your descriptions and adjectives! Some examples: smogish, hard nailed, smutted.
Thanks!
I am curious, though. How did Timon a…
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh wow, that was a bit of a lore dump
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I want to contribute, but this isn’t really advice, because I’m not that experienced. (Disclaimers, disclaimers, you get the drift.)
I enjoy making an environment that challenges the character. That way, even if the villain is average, I can make up an elaborate floor-plan for the fight.In Baztet, the city is colorful and fun, but it also has a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry, there are just too many uses for Disney Princess quotes. I want to watch Tangled again, just to remember all of Flynn Rider’s lines. My quote arsenal is running low.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s not a believer but seems to be asking the right questions recently
That’s a good sign. :-]
Is he older or younger than you?
He is a year younger than me, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at us. He is heavier (due to exercise and being a ravenous teenage boy), and he’s in a wheelchair, so it’s hard to guess who is taller.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
My brother loses his steam over many inconsequential details.
Me: 🎵 It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem smaaaaaalll 🎵
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
have you ever seen Frozen?
✨ Let it gooOooOoOOoooOo  ✨ *Throws back my hair dramatically* I sing that song whenever my siblings are unnecessarily argumentative.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Do you ever have that problem?
Oh yeah, all the time. I’d say to write it down anyway, because there is always some reason why you had the idea in the first place.
Every idea has a nugget of interest behind it, and if you feel some appeal despite knowing it won’t work, write it down. Then think about why it appealed to you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I believe every C…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Heya, please pray for a quick recovery for my brother in the emergency room. He has a shunt for his medical condition, and while at therapy, they heard a crack in his neck. It’s possible the cord connecting the shunt to the rest of his body has snapped.
He’s doing fine. I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes* But it…[Read more]
- Load More
