@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That is the most glorious thing I have read all week.
Then sign UUpppppp girl! *Pushes you towards CEW*
Because today I am now a graduate!!!
Yay! High school or college graduate?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @rae
Awesome. 🙂 I still have a couple weeks of school left so I’ll start the topic after.
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
Yeesss, you bet I’ll be ther…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
She’s so cute, I like how the lighting reminds me of a sunny day! I picture her living outside half the time at least.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Crazy Editing Week is coming up and this is my favorite CEW meme

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!
I’m hoping to actually finish a draft this summer. Just not sure which project…*glances nervously toward glowering characters*
*Whispers*Â I think they’re hanging up on me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @linus-smallprint @esther-c @liberty @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator
Hey guys (well you’re mostly gals). Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD That would be daring.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! If you have anymore, please throw them at me. I know a family who will get to interview S.D. Smith (one of them will be asking him the questions of course but they’re all fans), and they need ideas. They are huge Green Ember nerds and they know so much about the books that they’ve run out of questions. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Will be tweaking my senior abstract before printing it out. Hopefully this doesn’t take too long. :30
Oh no. Is there something you can do to adjust it to your taste?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, done at :40. It went well, although I’d like to have people to chat with. Maybe we should set up times when people can pop on and sprint together.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And I get it, digital art can be frustrating to work with sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Good job! I can tell both of you put work into this <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Beginning semi-detailed chapter outlines for Project Murcadox. Join if you like! :40
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Idk. I’ve already had all my questions about GE answered.
Maybe what his first story idea was? Or what were some of the most impacted books for him growing up?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone
If you could hypothetically ask S. D. Smith a question, what would it be? - Load More
