@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes meandered along the edge of the labyrinth. She stood behind the rest of the crowd, almost as if she were part of the background. Her pale skin easily matched some of the stone decorations along the directionless path. That was the only similarity between her and the place.
Home. It felt far away, although logically, Barnes must…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
aight, gimme ten minutes
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah Ikr! Unfortunately there aren’t enough doctors in my area so some kinds of healthcare are simply not available. For instance, my sister has been told she likely has ehlers danlos syndrome, a connective tissue disorder that effects all parts of the body’s function. It’s supposed to be diagnosed by a rheumatologist but because there is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey how’s it going? : )
Btw do you do like discord/email or anything? It’s ok if not just wondering!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks girl, I’ll pray for you too < 3
Ouch that doesn’t sound like fun. Yeah I’ve heard of that, my cousin has chronic Epstein bar virus and it comes back sometimes. It’s exhausting when stuff you thought you were done with still lingers… ugh. I tested positive for Lyme last fall but the doctor didn’t feel confident treating me, and now…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You okay? I hope it’s nothing too serious 🙁
Not really tbh. This is the sickest I’ve been in 7 years of chronic illness and this has been one of the hardest years yet. I went to a new doctor at the recommendation of my mom and he messed up my health, I’ve been in a slight migraine state for almost 2 months since his treatment. I learned not t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks for the tag I’m rather too ill to participate in much of anything but I appreciate it anyways lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*Notices were already on page 3* Okay, I’ll touch on this soon. I’m drawing right now. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I have seen some stuff. It looks like it has a cool concept to it
I’ve thought about watching it just to know what the hype is about.
and from there I gathered that kitsune are fox creatures from Japanese mythology, hence why kitsune masks always have ears.
I found that out from Godly because she said one of her characters was inspired by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
(Barnes always peaks my interest, but now more than ever, which is saying something.)
Aw, if she was aware of this conversation on a break-the-fourth-wall level, she would be mildly flattered.
Gabriel will most certainly pry into that one…
😐 Oh no, flight instinct initiated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*Makes note to officially submit character for this rp after sprinting for CEW*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae
Yeah it would be interesting. They definitely have different lore, though. Barnes has… maybe four different reasons for wearing her mask? Five? Oh goodness, I’ve never thought about that before but it’s true. And only one reason is remotely similar to Gabriel’s reason. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Boom, I knew you were inspired by anime! I know very little about Kitsune or anime besides the classic Ghibli. XD And I can’t remember where I got the mask idea myself; it was probably just a product of deciding what my character would wear. Do you watch Demon Slayer?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it, good to know. I didn’t remember what color he was before anyway, so this helps.
Got some scenes for Crosshair too? Or is he dead in the first ten minutes? LOL in that case sorry Cross
NO comment. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
yoooo this still a thing?
The answer is… complicated. I dropped most of my writing over this last school year because of senior year craziness, and because I wanted to prioritize my friends (of which I have nine immediate ones who all need my love and care because they are beautiful human beings).
But I still have the full outline for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hrrrrm, I bet you can guess which character I might add, based on your choice. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae Yaaaaaay – we’re on the same team. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I should totally post a drawing of her to compare, because our styles are so different and you definitely have a sleek anime vibe going on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh goodness that’s very good, well done!! You’re getting so much better every day, I love it. What makes this piece funny to me is that Barnes’ mask is similarly a default mask, just without the colored symbols and with a different face shape. XD Anyway, slay. :]
- Load More

I think I just accidentally deleted this entire thread but at least you got my gmail first. 😅