@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Ah, this question.
I believe in a young earth, both scientifically and personally.
What is amazing to me is looking back at what we can figure out of how the Earth formed, and how that aligns with Scripture if you let Earth be young (Genesis 1 is shockingly scientific, so to speak).
(Plus, the Geologic record…there are some…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes skimmed her hand over a cluster of flower bulbs on the pavilion. They looked more familiar to her now than at any other time- maybe because of how their colors grayed by moonlight. “I’m looking for a way back to my city. But I don’t want you to get lost too. You should find your way back before that happens. Not to say…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll keep working at it then 👍
(Haha, that’s how it is sometimes. Especially when you have a project you don’t have the bandwidth to pick up for large amounts of time.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Mel didn’t shiver from the cold at all, and her coat wasn’t wet; she bit her lip and studied the garden as if she owned the place herself.
“No. I’m trying to get out of here, actually.” Barnes adjusted her mask by grabbing the chin and pushing up. “Do you mind telling me why you’re here?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, my story snippet got chosen for critique for Crazy Editing Week out of a thousand people!! I’m very happy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
AH, I love the glowing effect!!
Your stylization has gotten a lot more confident and you’re so patient with the coloring! The color choices are also very nice and complement each other. You may say otherwise but I say this is a rousing success. *Stamp of approval*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
The light hurt Barnes’ eyes. Once she figured out it came from a little girl and not a monster, she rubbed her eye with a hand under the mask. “I… don’t think so. I should hope not.”
The girl had messy hair and a coat with many pockets. She held a stick in her arm. Her gaze twinkled with both curiosity and suspicion.
“Where…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
Yep, that was my thought! I have to go to bed, but I’ll get back to this when I can.
I love the statues btw
We needed some aesthetic statues. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I remember that doodle. Last time I saw it was at least a year ago.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @rae @the_lost-journal
Just reread Mel’s scene to make sure everything is in order, and the garden shears crack me up.
Barnes
Everywhere Barnes turned, the maze refused to behave. When she stuck her hand in a wall – a last ditch effort to part the plants – a hidden rose bush got in the way.
The thorns stung, and Barnes could do n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
By the time I get home from work, it’s always about 9pm for you guys 🙁
It’ll work, no worries. How old is Mel, by the way?
I am now sorely tempted to send a random character into the early 2000s.
Whatever you want to do.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
But whyyyy though, lol. I just got an idea to make the process more interesting, so at least there’s that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Y’all should tell me what you want to do, and we can go from there. Maybe Barnes picks up Mel while looking for another way back.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, I’ve only painted my character’s face so far and I don’t want to do the rest. It looks pretty good, cute even, I just don’t want to do the work.

It’s at times like these where I simultaneously am in love with and despise my hobby.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I might be able to make that! I haven’t been able to go to most of them so I’m not sure I’m on the list for a email link or not
- Load More
