@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
That would be lovely, if you please
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Um, yes?!? There is a great lacking of clean distopian fiction, much less christian. These book mat need work, but they’re good, and I definitely want to see them on shelves.
I can use either, but if you want editing, it might be easier for me to use email? Idk. We’ll see. If I did use email, I would probably just be sending my…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Boom, finally caught up
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
You know I’m more than happy to help with these books…*glances nervously around*
*Turns up the radio to drown out any bugs*
I’m with your brothers on this one. It needs published.
You pick how heavy I critique/edit. You’ve seen what I do over email. And I’ll probably stick with email, now that I’ve got a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I should have been clearer. XD I was talking about this chapter but also recent events in the book. One of the last chapters had this:
“Thisss one, Iver?” he slapped his knee, shaking his head. “You sssay your power comesss from this weakling?”
Iver stared at him. “She isss not as weak as she appearsss.”
Sef blinked hard.
-
whaley started the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Summarize your story in one weird sentence!
It needs to be both accurate and strange at the same time! This is just for fun; I don’t recommend you put this summary on the back of your book. But it takes a dose of creativity.Here’s an example with Lord of the Rings (the summaries can be longer than this): A guy with hairy feet can’t let go of hi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My beautiful baby and his beautiful snoot

-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I like it! I like how you’re beginning to integrate action on Sef’s part. I definitely want to see an explanation for why she is stronger than other people the pythonos use. I’d guess her strength comes from hope, but she doesn’t seem to have any up until this point.
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If you didn’t know, this is the roleplay Jonas started. I personally loved this roleplay idea and it would be nice to continue.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Is there something you’re struggling with that requires some brainstorming? What was that epic plot idea and why did you like it? I don’t mind helping. I like brainstorm sessions, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
No offense, but somebody has already been called unbiblical for believing in old Earth when we haven’t even defined these terms yet. And I don’t think that’s great. I feel like it’s jumping the gun.
Can somebody define ‘young Earth,’ ‘old Earth,’ and ‘biblical’ please? There are different versions of old Earth, and ‘unbiblical’ is being thrown…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey guys just wondering if I could ask you guys to pray for me and my family? My sister and mom are leaving on a trip to go to a specialist doctor who might be able to help us and I’m staying at home with my dad who isn’t really able to help take care of my health because of his poor mental health and anger issues. My…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome sauce
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You can message me with the link too
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, I forgot about this! When did/does it start?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
To be fair, the Hebrew might allow for a something similar to fathering a nation when it says ‘this guy fathered this guy.’ Which would then not be dependent on time. I’m curious about this so I’ll have to ask my dad, he’s the Hebrew nerd.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t care too much either way. It’s not important to the Gospel or to proving the Bible.
The Bible implies a young Earth but doesn’t explain it outright. The Earth scientifically looks like it’s old but there are inconsistencies.
Jonas pointed out starlight. God wanted the lights to appear on the fourth day. Could the fourth…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
For a second, Barnes imagined one of the cat monsters swallowing Mel whole. She watched the girl stroll down the path and pass beyond the tree and ferns. When the last fern stopped swaying from being pushed aside, Barnes stepped off the pavilion and followed at a distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Good luck!
- Load More
