-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I will join if other people are interested!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
THIS is the autocorrect we need.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Congrats! (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry I haven’t rped yet, I still want to join but I had an essay due yesterday, a piano recital today, and an illustration final due tomorrow 😭😭 so it might be a couple days until I can join.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay! Ok hm, I’ll have to decide on a character to add 😆 and I have a pretty busy day today so I might not be able to until tomorrow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love that so much he looks so cool and the lore is awesome I loooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it 😀
And if ppl want to start a new roleplay or revive an old one I will join!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Would you exercise for your family?
I mean, yeah?? I don’t quite see what my family has to do with it. Sure, I want to be healthy, but is it wrong to want to do that just for me? Or just because we should take care of our bodies? Same with 2 and 3. Maybe I don’t quite understand what you mean, sorry.
Would you chase your dreams…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎈 I hope it was fun!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thanks guys ☺️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh, this camera is terrible at taking pics of alcohol markers. Why does it look so streak-y and faded 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I wanted to draw a girl with a mushroom hat. So I did. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Please ignore the random dark splatters, idk where those came from.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Loll I love that one 😂😂🤣
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
I just made my first smoothie since our blender almost exploded, over five years ago. I’m so happy.
-
*concern* Your blender did what now???
-
I was exaggerating a LITTLE saying that it almost exploded, but the motor actually caught fire and it was billowing horrible black smoke that smelled terrible. We had to put it outside until it stopped. It was bad.
-
Wow. I hope you used a different blender this time.
-
I used a food processor lol. Worked pretty well, too. All this time we were going without smoothies we could have been using the food processor.
-
-
-
-
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Praying for you.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s snowing 😑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
The first stories I wrote were for a writing circle I was in when I was very little. I know I wrote an story about a pet bat which was named ‘Bat’, and one called ‘Pontoon Boat Catastrophe’, which I still have, actually. I posted it over a year ago in Sara’s ‘what’s the cringiest thing you’ve ever written forum’.
After…[Read more]
- Load More

WHY IS IT HUGE AAAH!
XD