-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I broke tic-tac-toe.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve been on KP two years as of Sunday!! 😀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
This is beautiful XD I love y’all’s.
A woman with infinite real estate teams up with an ex-terrorist to raise the dead but are hindered by the interference of a vengeful former parent who bribes an orphan to work for him.
…
I swear it’s not as bad as it sounds.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
This is very interesting. I hope you continue with it! You can tag me if you do!
(also, I love Scythe!)
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m sixteen today!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying for you guys <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll help any way I can (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I forgive you. You don’t have to beat yourself up about it.
And no, I wasn’t offended.
And did you know you still have two more votes?
Ah, ok! Didn’t catch that. I vote for E to be eliminated and 1o to be immune.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t think your message is exactly fair and it comes off as very passive aggressive. You don’t know why some people haven’t responded yet, and KP is never very active over the weekends, so it’s not right to accuse people of being not wanting to read it or whatever.
If you want people to respond/vote sooner, it might help to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I will!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s awesome!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More


How does one break tic-tac-toe?
It was already kind of broken, but basically, if both players do the ideal move on every turn the game will tie. Which is a problem. Also O received no compensation for going second and is severely disadvantaged.