-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds great so far! Question: ‘magical abilities’ is pretty vague. Can you  expand on what the swords can do? How is it related to Arcweaving?
This sounds very useful for planetary travel, too.
WAIT, does this somehow have anything  to do with Clydak??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
That is correct. Conversation over.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yes 😁
And Mere Christianity was on the schedule, yes, but due to a variety of events, we decided to wait until next term.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I posted from my phone, but apparently it lost its way *facepalm*
Anyway, hello! I’mÂ
JonasCloaked Mystery’s (younger and infinitely more mature) sister. You can call me Bridget, or HighScribe. I love literally EVERY SINGLE one of those authors you mentioned, and the books, too (except for Mere Christianity and Phantastees, which…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*stealthily hits subscribe before melting back into the shadows*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying. I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
CONGRATULAAAAAATIONS!!!!! 🥳🥳  That’s so exiting!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I haven’t, no, but the name does sound vaguely familiar 🤔 idk where I would’ve heard it before though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn: Mistborn vs. Mistings in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
This is great! I’ll have to try later 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Cool! I didn’t have time to read it in full detail yet, but one thing that stood out to me skimming it was the description felt a bit heavy-handed. First you describe Blair, then his room, then Shannon, and then Belle. All of them were pretty long paragraphs of just description, and it gets a bit tiring.
Anyways, just what I noticed. I’ll…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@savannah-grace_2009
Have you tried recently? It started working again for me and GRCR.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OoooOOOOOoooOOOhhHHHHHhhhhhh!! Love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aww, I love those! They look great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
That looks so good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you 😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwriting
What art supplies did you use?
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 3 years ago
- Load More
