-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you for clarifying 😅 I probably explained that in the most convoluted way possible lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Quick question: is the ‘Tai’ in Tailen pronounced like in ‘Thailand’, or like in ‘potato’?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
The Wraith. It’s literally, like, my worst nightmare.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love this so far. It definitely is confusing, but the good kind that makes you hungry for more.
Oh man. That place where Tailen is… I’m panicking just thinking about it right now 😅
-
HighScribe posted an update 3 years ago
Aww, great! KP is down again.
-
HighScribe and
Fernweh_Grace are now friends 3 years ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Cool! I’ll check it out!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those look amazing!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Also, your story sounds really cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my YES The God of the Garden was sooooo good!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yw!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love it!! It looks great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Huh. Likely.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure! I don’t think we’d have met anywhere, unless you happen to take HHL online classes.
There are several role plays. I’m not rlly into that sort of thing, so I’m not in any of them, but I’m sure other ppl would be happy to help you join one. Some ppl share stuff about their WIPs. Some ppl create a new thread, or just share in…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OFC you can be here! 🙂
I qualify for everything you just said.
I don’t have much of an opinion on moss 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
And now I put that in the wrong place.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Anyways, getting back on topic, I started warbreaker, and it’s ok so far.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Lol that’s true.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Excuses excuses.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
All of those took me less than a week.
- Load More
