@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
Helo helo, me has been stressed lately. I’m a bit too much of a perfectionist, even with just stuff like talking to people, so yeah, I’m going to be on a lot less. You can rp in the castle w/out me when needed, if I want to pop in ill just pretend i was always there. So yeah, not trying to be rude if I don’t respond to you.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHHH!!!! LEO AND TALIA!! That scene was sooo…..I love y’all’s charies.
Zlatan
Voices. Zlatan tensed, one hand sliding to his sword hilt. He was on the floor with his shoulder leaning against something hard. How…?
“…waking up.”
He blinked, eyes adjusting to the flickering torchlight. Glimmering stone…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Beautifully done! Amazing! Inspiring! Dazzling! Marvelous!
very good very good👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Applause everyone applause!
-
Charityanne started the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
A rustling wind, a shuddering chill, a woodpeckers knock on your windowsill…
The golden brown fields in the sun and the rain, like deer running past is the weather today…
A clear autumn sky full of dazzling stars, with seasons like this aren’t we glad that they’re ours.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter what who would tell you that?! This is a community of support and encouragement!!! That is very rude. Doesn’t matter how much work your writing needs if you don’t have anything good to say or can’t say it in a way where it is a critique or comes off as helpful don’t say it!
ahem, rant over.
as for me, it immediately grabbed…[Read more]
-
Charityanne started the topic The story of a Posy in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I am a little posey, I look into the sky, I love the bright and cheery days when birds go flying by,
the rainy days are lovely too wear underneath my shade, the little bugs come scudding where they need not be afraid.
My closest friends come to maintain the ground in which I live, I haven’t much to bless them with, but the fragrance that I give.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!
Arabella
Ara gave a small wave to little girl, watching as she slowly pulled her head out from her father’s grip.
“Hi…Bella…”
Ara watched as the little girls face morphed before her eyes into the little white haired boy she now called brother.
She smiled.
“I like your friend,” Ara said softly,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Btw don’t forget about Ellie unless ur just wanting to remove her lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love this. I love it I love it I love it!
and Ella reminds me of Paxton with the stuffed bunny 😭
Arabella
Tears sprung to her eyes. She looked down at Leo’s wound, seeing it now in a new way, and then back into Leo’s eyes.
“Thank…thank you…” she whispered. “For protecting him. His family,” She shook her head. “I’m sorr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Daydream in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Charityanne and
Elanor are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 luv them!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD
That looks amazing!
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Daydream in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! Everyone’s awesome. Some of the best friends I have 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! That is so awesome!! LOL, poor Eddie and Ellie, and then Dante is just up there living the life XD!! He’s hilarious
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are great. Did you find them or make them?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hate when that happens!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin oh ya I use bases to draw because at this point I can’t really draw very well without them lol
- Load More

No worries! I’ll be praying for you. =)
Hate you’ve been stressed!! I shall miss thee!!
I’m sorry girl!! I’m a perfectionist as well, so I know what you mean. You’ll be missed! I’ll be praying. May God bless you. 🙂
Take as long as you need. Although we can’t wait till you can be back!
I understand, and I hope you can de-stress and get some relaxation time in! Praying for you!