@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I do want critique! 🙂
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
Thx!! I love writing it!
I kinda get what you are trying to portray here, but that could be taken pretty badly by some. My personal opinion is that Ev would have a responsibility to both forgive and protect himself from f…
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Now that I read over my post and just saw what you said, I guess that what I thought doesn’t really make any sense. 😅 But that’s okay. 😁
yes, the worldbuilding was awesome!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
XD Yeah, I end up either finding them and being like “WOAH THAT’S EPIC” or end up with placeholders that stick…*looking at you, Derek*…or end up only knowing what they look like and what their relation is to the characters that are named or their place in the story. -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah!! That would be fun. Matthew is probably gonna be so freaked out at any of the rooms haha.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin sure!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, it’s so hard to name characters! I looked for WEEKS before I found the name Jareth, which fit my character quite well. But then I waited a while more before I asked my brother if he liked the name, since it was our joint character. Fortunately he agreed.
I also remember reading about one character who was named after some…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
“I don’t think the arrogant fool knows any more than we do.” Aurivis huffed. “We will have to find another way out. Come. Let’s leave before anyone else is hurt.”
He turned around to walk away.
Crosshair eyed the man who’d said he was the castle owner. Did he really think he could get away with this?
“Wha…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
XD
Same, or they get named according to their relation to the character’s I’ve already named. Like so-&-so’s parents, so-&-so’s obnoxious fruit-selling uncle, etc.
Occasionally, they’ll be given filler normal people names… but then those stick and I’m like “….WHAT HAVE I DONE?” -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone forgot to tag you, whoops…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin good, lol.
And Aurivis is a good name, especially if he’s a golden dragon…he is right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, I forgot about this!
I drew the five of them as dragons–and finished it the day the first two episodes came out! While the others look like they’re actually flying around, I honestly don’t know what Echo is doing…..My brother said he looks like he looks more like he’s falling.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin That one about characters…..
I love my characters but they always get a limb chopped off or a couple of teeth missing or an eye slashed out by the end of everything…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Poor Milo, lol.
I’m just gonna hold off roleplaying until @loopylin gets a turn….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Actually not. I’ll rank how likely they each are to be killed first.
- I mean, Echo cheated death once already, and he seems like the most likely character to sacrifice himself, because his arc is more or less complete…ish. But I don’t know.
- Neither Tech nor Wrecker has a real reason to die yet.
- I think we’ll see a redemption arc for…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@e-m-trepke yeahhhhh! Great idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
OURS, totally OURS, lol.
Actually, I saw an article saying that at least one of them will likely be dead by the end of the show. I was like “WHAAAA? NO!!!! WHYYYYY?”
Although in the first two episodes Tech seriously came close to getting himself killed. Funny story, when my family was watching the show, I was kinda offering my…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
I think about it too much every time. This is the reasons very few characters in my story actually have names, and I only have one country name, and the book isn’t titled…. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
If you are just sharing and not wanting critiques, that’s ok feel free to let me know, I just love giving them XD
Sometimes in various scenes with Ev and his Dad, with the whole forgiveness arc, I feel like there isn’t a distinction between forgiveness and…[Read more]
- Load More
