@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 MATTHEWWWWWW 😭 😭 😭 AGGGGHHHHHHH
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?! My poor baby 😭😭😭
Lol Serin. There’s got to be a room full of swords and armor somewhere haha.
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
Yes!! Our precious charries 😭😭❤❤
MATTHEW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
I know!😭😭😭 Aww, he’s not going to know how to respond to Joshua.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c
Jocelyn
Nyx’s eyes slowly opened as Uvah stepped back, smiling at her handiwork. The blood had been cleaned, and the wounds, while not fully healed, already looked to be mending themselves.
The kit’s eyes narrowed, though they were still foggy. His gaze ran over the crowd, stopping at Uvah. A low, small growl esc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
I vote for #4.
Fridays are when I don’t have as much school.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
November
“O-Oh….ah…” He meant about the fire thing…ah…
“I…I mainly meant about the whole…different worlds thing.”
Jezyk looked confused.
“W-well…see, we’re from different worlds. Because of this castle….so…umm…” He scratched the back of his neck.
What else was he supposed to say.
It took a moment, but soon, Jezyk’s eyes gr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Arabella
Ara gazed at Dietrich, and then Adolphus, eyes soft. For a moment…she wondered if there would ever be a chance for any of the other she’d met…those who’d wronged her friends, to feel like this.
But…the real question was…if they did, would she forgive them?
And…truly, wasn’t she supposed to forgive them even if th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I really like it!! It’s a good start!
For name ideas:
Abigail
Katherine (or Catherine)
Joanna
Bethany
Corissa (Yes, this is one of my characters names, but it’s pretty. And most people call her Corie anyway) (or Karissa)
Victoria
Elizabeth (or Elisabeth)
Eliza
Tabitha
Julianna (or Juliana)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachrinicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Layson
Layson watched from the edge of the circle of strange people, still holding Maylee. Corvina and Serin engaged in a tense interaction over where they were from, and each person gave a different answer.
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” She asks hed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper
So let’s take a poll. (All times are ET)
1. Mondays 4-4:30pm
2. Fridays 4-4:30pm
3. Mondays 3:30-4pm
4. Fridays 3:30-4pm
I vote for #1.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, sweet Joshua!! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, maybe my computer won’t shut down as soon as I finish a RP this time! XD
Matthew
The memories swirled about in my mind, but one in particular kept repeating.
**TRIGGER WARNING FLASH BACK: Harsh words and yelling**
“Are you crying?! You are too old…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten @landric @felicity
Thanks for the input! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Digital is great! And I’d love to see her when your done with that drawing! Oh yeah! I did that once as a joke, I believe I even smeared foundation on the page 😂 it looked horrid the way I did it, but again, I wasn’t trying in the least XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the great topic! I have to many places that need names XD book 2 is a travel story, so yeah… the need is basically endless and I haven’t even come up with all the locations. I’ve got the one that’s almost done, which sounds better?
Vieridelle Ruins (pronounced Veeridelle)
Vieridale Ruins (pronounced Veeridale)
Preference anyo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Western would be amazing
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Allen
“It depends on where you go. Mostly it’s all separate. Though, there are some universal laws about traveling and capturing bounties on other planets.” Ellie told him.
“Interesting.” Allen replied.
He thought about that for a while.
Certainly that’d work better than…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Mondays or Fridays. We’ll have to see what works.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Allen
“So you have space travel as well? Most everyone I’ve met in this castle seem surprised when it’s mentioned.” Ellie, the little tailed one, looked up at him. “The world I’m from is called Gemmin, though Ed–erm–my sister and I travel now. It would take a while for…[Read more]
- Load More
