@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yep! I’m doing some writing, but I’ll jump back periodically! What section of your series have you currently been working on?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
XD I totally underestimated how hard it is to write roleplays.
And sorry about the formatting in advance, I’ve never done this before…Luca
*swoosh-y noises* *characters successfully transported*
He stood up, confounded.
“WE JUST GOT EATEN BY THE FLOOR!”
…
“WE JUST GOT DIGESTED!”Derek
Where are we? It’s dark…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here is Kainda’s! She is the villain in book 3 (the one with Grimm)
no redemption planned for her. I’m actually thinking she dies in the end.
Kainda’s Theme: Reign by Tommee Profitt and Anna Graceman

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
So, Ridley does get a redemption arc 😊 he’s actually a good boy gone bad gone back to good
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 I’m so glad you’re intrigued. So, yeah…that was Felix and Hans. I didn’t know if anyone had even seen it, lol. 😂
You’re welcome!! Haha, yeah, I saw it, and then you changed it a moment later and I was like “…wait a second…” XD
I’m glad!!! I can’t wait either! 😂😀😜
Yes!!!😀😜
There sure is!!!! A little, ado…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Actually same. I don’t get it either… I can write guys easier than girls too. Lesli is the only girl I have that is really developed and she’s basically just me but more like who I wish I could be. Everly isn’t like me, so I have a hard time developing her. Than I have Tauren, Layson, Kieryn, Kaine, Kendrick, Jonathan, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all of Layson’s expressions! They’re all really… expressive 😐😂 Good job with his position in the fourth one! It looks hard!
Thanks! Yeah, I had to do a lot of erasing on the fourth one.
Your random guy from the internet looks SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Ahh! It looks so good! And his clothes! 😍 Great job!
Thanks so much! 😀
Uh… yeah. M…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all of Layson’s expressions! They’re all really… expressive 😐😂 Good job with his position in the fourth one! It looks hard!
Your random guy from the internet looks SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Ahh! It looks so good! And his clothes! 😍 Great job!
Uh… yeah. My art doing comes in waves, along with the quality of it. (That…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah, I figured that out when I searched “Feather and Crosshair,” and magnificent Google brought up stickers and tattoos of a rifle scope sight, lol XDXD.
That’s so cool that you came up with them!! This whole time I thought that they were Star Wars characters XD.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah yes… rewrite it. 😁
And uh, yeah, I didn’t like them. The characters we already had were ruined and any new characters just… weren’t that good. I saw them before I read any EU novels, and while they do kind of go on forever (because they really do 😂), I like that people can choose how much of it they want to pay attention to and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Me over here anxiously waiting to see if you make a board for Aramis….XDOooh!! I’ve heard you talk about Ridley before…he’s got something to do with Jocelyn and Nyx, right?
Me and my family sometimes listen to Skillet!! We actually went to a concert of theirs one time with one of our friends. So I know that song!
I guess…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know that anime character either, but lol he’s so cute XD Love the moodboard! Poor Ridley, sounds like he goes through it ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOW!! Love the idea, it’s super cool! I would totally read that. I have really hard time keeping all of your charries straight, are those three ones I might already know/have I read any of there story before? Also, just realized you wright mostly guys 😂 I’m the same way, I only have two girl mc’s in my entire series lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh ok! That atcually sounds really good. Ok, not Lukas. He’s too innocent XD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a character that is a Jesus-figure in a book, I wouldn’t do it, but idk exactly what you meant by…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Let’s out a relieved sigh* Oh good! XDXD I mean, not ‘good’, I’m not that terrible XD. I mean, good that it’s not Ami or Ev…wait, you almost did what?! NO!! You can not kill Lukas!! He is precious <3<3 😭! Oh okay good.
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!I’m going to go read the chapters I…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
XD Spoilers without context. I love it! I also have no idea who Dao is, so now I must finish reading your story.
XD I have a different series and my favorite character ends up dying for reasons I’m unsure of, I just know he has to die. Which sounds terrible…but true.
XD NOOO LUKAS STAY WITH ME BUDDY
Yay! Lukas lives! -
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok…
First of all, to give you peace of mind:
It is NOT Ev. Or Ami. They will be safe.
…
for now
XD
Now… the one who will die…
Malyk
I know this isn’t heart-wrenching, but it will play a really big role in his and Ev’s redemption arc. I know it sounds horri…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Welllll I only have one thing to say.
and that is if u ever bring in Rey (who was not my favorite at all, honestly didn’t care for her but tbh the girl characters are never my favorites XD)
Or Kylo (MA BOIIIIIII Finn was also ma boi. XD)
then. RYLO PLZ. That was legit my only reason for Rey’s existence &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can add lore dumps if you plan to add characters if you think it’s needed. That’s totally fine.
As for rules… Just follow the KP guidelines!
If you end up adding a character that has a flashback, add a content warning if you think it’s needed.
That’s pretty much it!
- Load More
