@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @freedomdreamer @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @sarafini
Does recent topics function normally for y’all? On my computer it keeps saying something to the effect of “This is not the post you’re looking for…” -
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If it will let me… 😕
KP’s not lettin’ me get to the community page atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Starting a new thread would be a good idea. I’ll go do that right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Aw, thanks!! XD I was very worried that it wasn’t very good cause I’m really bad at descriptions.
XD the silver one is Derek, my snarky thief. I’m glad you like them!!!@loopylin
Yeah, I couldn’t think of a way that they’d immediately recognize what type of building they’re in, so *inserts magical plaque that answers…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, he’s THAT Hans!!!!
Well…to be fair…I still don’t love him…I know he has a sad past and all, but with everything he does…I’m still not a fan. 😅
It’s so cool how you connect all your characters in all your books!! I love that so much!
Haha, yeah. Oh, I just remembered something he did in one of your chapters…no…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love those so much 😍😍😍!! (Especially November’s and Grimm’s XD)
Aww Paxton!! 😭😭😭
Ugh, November and Ara are so perfect for each other 🥰 I love that picture so much of the girl kissing the boy with his shocked expression XD It looks exactly like I would imagine November’s expression being. It’s so…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And finally, LUNA!!! Ma gorgeous moonchild 🥰

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
MY BAAAAAABY…….
PAXTON 😭 ❤️

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Grimmy!! (Ik a lot of y’all luv him XD.)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nyxie Poo
*ignores his glares*

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Jocelyn! I like this one…. But I kinda wanna redo it to fit with the others…it’s not necessarily color oriented like the others are. But I do like it so I wouldn’t just trash it outright. Just make a new one

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Corvina!! This one looks soooo cool. I luv it.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOW MA CINNAMON BUN NOVEMBER!!!! 😍😍😍

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH!! So, some of y’all may have seen these… @elishavet-podyon @freedomwriter76 maybe y’all have but it was a WHILE BACKI made these moodboards a long while back, but they are STILL my favorites and actually the only recent ones I made. Not the first ones I made, but those were uhhhhh waaaaay waaaaay back and ummmm I don’t even think I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! That sounds familiar actually.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings write them on a program I use called Notion, I found an awesome template online.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! You draw the sheets or write them?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin thx! And SAME!! I luv The Joker and Harley so I definitely have a fondness for characters who go a bit psychotic/insane at least for periods of time, but then can come back down to earth and your just like 😭
cuz u just want to hug them.
@mineralizedwritings oh cool!!! I might do some work later. Currently I’ve been w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise AHHH I ABSOLUTELY LOVED READING THAT!!!!!!
ur writing style is sooo much fun, I love ur characters (seeing their picture ugh I love them. I can’t remember who the silver one was but I already love him cuz of how he looks 😂) and these charries are so amazing! And the backstabbing joke was hilarious agh I just loved this s…[Read more]
- Load More

Yeah. Sometimes that happens. It’s happening for me right now. I think it normally fixes itself either later in the day or the next day.
Oh good. XD I was worried that I’d broken a guideline or something…
Yeeeahh, the website likes to get weird sometimes
Ah, okay.
Sometimes. I’m not sure if it’s a server glitch or if it’s something on our side.
Huh. Maybe both.