@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
OK! So!
Back to my book explaining:
Book four in this arc (book fourteen overall) is known as Ray of Hope, at least for now. From the title it’s kinda obvious who the protagonist is. This story covers part of The Last Jedi and all of Rise of Skywalker.
Having Rey be a descendant of Palpatine is kinda going to be part of this, despite the fact…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I had a couple links ready, but maybe KP doesn’t allow that…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
Crosshair is an official canon Star Wars character, alongside his brothers. Go ahead and look up “Clone Force 99” if you want to learn more about them. It’s Feather, Watcher, and the rest that aren’t canon (but if you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It stands for the young writers workshop, it’s a paid course for young writers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t worry, that ship is VERY intact (He survives!). But I’ll get to that in a couple seconds if my computer doesn’t wig out again…..
@folith-feolin ANDOR YESSSS. Not sure if this’ll interest you, but these five books I’m currently talking about are the final third of a 15-book fanfic (told you it was lengthy), which spans from…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok, great!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww November has dimples? I forgot! 😂
I used to have a crush on a guy with dimples XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
You haven’t heard of capitol kings? I love there music! I mean it’s kinda a older band and they don’t make music anymore that I’m aware of, but they used to play them on the christian radio back when I was like 4th grade. There music isn’t really like worship music, but it’s clean and has christian elements. Living for the other…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone
Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? I just joined and am curious if anyone else is on there that I know.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I actually find that writing out of order helps my writing lol. I got to start off my book already familiar with my charries and how they interact, because I’d already been writing them for awhile.
Cool!! That’s really interesting!
I promise I won’t kill him!!!
XDXD
See, it was a fleeting thought. Then…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*twitches*
NUUUUUUUU U WILL NOT KILL MY BABY LUKAS!!!!! *hugs him and steals him*
#PROTECTIONSQUAAAAAAD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
November
November gave a small smile. He nodded, “Th-thanks…” He lowered his head slightly, trying to avoid the glances Hans kept giving him.
“It’s true! You’re not a bother at all!” Jezyk grinned, making November’s smile widen slightly, his dimples showing.
hey any ideas on what to do next with this group? Maybe so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
FRIDA….oh boy….
Arabella
Slapped….her brother…
After everything he’d already been through…
Trying to force him to go back…to…to the abuse…the torment he’d just escaped.
Ara couldn’t imagine the fear he must’ve felt, being in that situation…
Her blood boiled, heart raging. She wanted nothing more in that moment then…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHH!! Poor Adolphus! 😭😭
That is sooo sad!!!! But it looks really great nonetheless.
I love Grimm’s! Looks amazing, and his color scheme is really cool! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Felix is their father
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH ADOLPHUS 😭 😭 UGGGGHHHHHH THE ONE PICTURE OF THE BOY CRYING IS JUST….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Adolphus is the brothers half brother
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Armulyn is actually my role model for Dao. I want Dao to be similar, but not too much alike. I don’t want to copy Peterson. XD
I figured XD Armulyn is a favorite of mine, absolutely love how Peterson had a song written by him in the back of book 4.
As Jesus figure, I mean like he will end up sacrificing himself for someone/multiple p…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those moodboards are gorgeous!
*gasp* You gave me an idea! I’m gonna make a moodboard for my villain/antagonist this weekend!! *smiles mischeivously*
This one is Aloth’s. (From the Refined Duology)

Cool!! Is Adolphus the brothers’ (Leo, Ruben, etc.) father?
- Load More
