@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Sure, let’s find one of the other groups. (Does Milo have any other companions he might be looking for? I mean, I think Crosshair and Feather are perfectly fine as long as they’re together, so it’s not like they’d be looking for someone in particular.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sorry I haven’t responded!! Also u wanna RP for our group with November and them? They can find some food or u can stir up some conflict with Hans or whoever idc 😂 a fight can break out, something interesting who knows XD XD
Arabella
Ara swiftly turned the woman and man behind her, eyes narrowed in defiance. “I am all for hon…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD… welp, I looked up Australian slang once and ‘mate’ meant friend…so that’s why I asked if you were Australian…
INTERNET, HOW COULD YOU. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Will be looking forward to when you release it. =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Leo:
Until Grace
Crazy About You
God’s Not Done With You
Fake It
God’s not done with you! I love that one!! The music video is super cool too.
Joshua:
Famous For (I Believe)
Come Home
Citizen of Heaven
Yeah! Those are all great!
Jakob:
Crazy About You
Nothing But You
Reuben:
Known
Hills and Valleys
Fake It
Yeah! L…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s in…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I FOUND A SONG FOR ARA AND NOVEMBER AND IT IS PERFECT I THINK FOR IRIS AND RIKER 😭
It’s called Reasons by Beth Crowley, and It’s perfect for Ara to Novemver and Iris to Riker IMO 😭 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
All kinds of stuff, character art mostly. I draw my own characters mostly (that’s a chibi of my oc Tauren in my pfp). I used to do a lot of manga fanart, and drew birds before that. What mediums do you like?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot o…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Also Lyn does have emerald green eyes but it was a bit hard to portray them without changing the pic (artbreeder can be finnicky)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
oh that’s alright I totally don’t have favorites either…. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep, he’s a stepbrother. 😁
Oh ok that makes sense.
A little mean…but nowhere near as much as Frida and Felix or even Adolphus. 😅He’s kinda done it as a way to protect himself…😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭 AHHH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL XD
Also…like, you like Tauren Wells, right? (I may be mistaken, tho…it may have been someone else😅) Anywhooo, I…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Oh no…
Hmmm…I use sketchbooks. I’ve tried digital but the program we’re currently using (Inkscape) has a HUGE learning curve and I haven’t gotten around to actually figuring it out…
So, I use the average pencil, sometimes pen, sometimes color pencils, and sometimes crayola alcohol markers.
…I just saw the title of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nah, it’s not cheating. It’s utilizing your resources. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
THOSE EYES!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
And ma BABY BOIIII

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Luna-

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Corvina-

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Jocelyn!!
(I can’t Make Nyx sadly because its nearly impossible to make actual animals on Artbreeder. U can make furries but real animals are a bit difficult)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
NOVEMBER UGH HE’S SO SWEET

- Load More
