@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!
POOR RIKER!! 😭
God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!
I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH I LUV CARTER 😍😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I cannot write a RP today because I need to get some writing done. But I should be able to tomorrow!! 🙂
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, homeschool! So if I want to be on KP in the middle of the day, I can! I just have to do my school later…
Ooh, I love American Authors! And, uh… my favorite Parry Gripp song is Icelandic Worm Monster. (We’re going to ignore the fact that I have a favorite Parry Gripp song. It’s a great song, though.) I’ve listened to a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I love the carter one!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s so awesome your also a homeschooler! Top five songs would be “Run, by One republic”. “Sunshine, by One republic”. “I’m born to run, by American authors”. I also would have to admit I would probably have an album of Perry Grip :D. Last song would be “All the right moves by One republic”. Only 5 books for on a island?! 🙂 That…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Beth!! She’s so pretty!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Second!!
Dylan Brooks!!
Age: 19
Personality: Serious, kind, sweet, (At this point in his life he’s also doubtful, sad, quiet, and can have an attitude.)
Looks: Dark hair, not as wavy as Asher’s and icy blue eyes.
Wears: White T-shirt with Blue jeans and blue jacket over it. Wears h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Okay cool! Love their descriptions :)!
AHHH ASHER IS SOOO CUTE!!! Gasp if u have kept Matthew u should have Asher and Matthew together, BESTIES!!!
Aww Thank you!! Ikr!?! Yes!!! They are best friends, and it’s SO SWEET <3<3<3! Yeah, I kept Matthew in, but took out Lyla.
and we can have them meet…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).
Better now that I have another wip! 😂🤣😀
That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!
Yeah! I’m super stoked!! Thanks! I’m really looking for…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it! It’s really pretty! Also… I’ve used that exact picture for Milo on my pinterest board 😂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AGH
I had a huge…late and probably rambly reply to you five seconds ago and KP just ate it. I gotta go to bed, but I’ll try to answer your question in the morning.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Allison! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m Theloonyone, also a homeschooler! (Although only since 2020) I love it! Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over the past couple of years. Right now, I…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Jayna! Welcome to KP! Sorry it’s taken me so long to say hi.
Anyway, I’m Theloonyone. Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over the past couple of years. Right now, I’m working on a couple o…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I like a lot of music genres, but I probably listen to classic rock and indie rock the most.
Um… if you really want to see it the graham cracker is somewhere on microphage6032’s ‘does anyone else write sci-fi?’ topic. 😂
1. Ah yes… fantasy! Only the best genre of them all. I love dystopian too, and I’m secretly a romantic sap.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OH!! So I actually got a bit of advice during CWW about this (it’s more specified toward what to do about my Paxton having a stuffed animal and stutter…but maybe it’ll help you out)
This is copied and pasted btw
My little brother is autistic. He’s in his early teens, and still has a security blanket. It’s one of those small…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH ASHER IS SOOO CUTE!!! Gasp if u have kept Matthew u should have Asher and Matthew together, BESTIES!!!
and we can have them meet Luna and Arabella if you’d like??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HERE lol!
November
November smiled as Riker appeared in the doorframe, eyes bright as he recognized the Ginger’s face. The man smiled.
“November!”
He was older once again, a few wrinkles on his skin, but still handsome as ever. He let out a laugh, arms outstretched in mirth as he stepped through the door.
It was then he sp…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGH NOOOO LEON!!! REVENGE IS A TERRIBLE MONSTER DON’T FUEL IT! *fights back the urge to literally shake some sense into him*
AGH RIKER NOOO!!! BUDDY, GOD’S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!!!
Have you ever read The Chronicles of Zion series? Some of your characters remind me of them. Then again it’s also a WWII story and the situations…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕💕
Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎆🎉🎊🎁 Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. 😅 He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. 🙂 Thank you for the prayers!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom…[Read more]
- Load More
