@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww, Asher already forgave Dylan but he doesn’t forgive himself? *tears up*
Poor boys
IKR?!?! My poor babies 😭💔😭💔!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@folith-feolin well, you can look up some stuff about it and see. It’s mostly when it comes to their viewpoints and what they allow in their chats, servers, etc.
For instance one story I read:
An email was sent out from them stating all cops were racist one year, and when one Christian girl politely emailed a reply stating this was not true t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
you really captured Nyx’s snarkiness in that second one and I love how he looks like magical! I may have to add that into my books!
so cuuute!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH THAT SECOND ONE OF PAXTON!!!! AND THE NYX PICTURES!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Well, since there hasn’t been any new articles lately I haven’t really been read the blog in while…
But, I’ve enjoyed the movie articles, and how to write characters and plot…
I enjoyed the movie ones because I’ve seen those movies and can better identify what the writer is talking about because of that. I like the ones on…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
….you finally did it. I actually cried this time.
the problems of relating to characters and situations too muchXD I’m not sure if I should shake my fist at you or tell you congrats. Or both. I’ll go with both! XD
YOU TELL HIM THOR!!!! YOU TELL HIM GOOD!!!
AGH STEVE!!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy
this is so amazing/eye opening thank you!!!
Of course!!! =)
It really helps me with my baby Paxton too (and Also November just a bit) while they don’t technically have Autism they do probably have some sort of “disorder” and (I’m calling it that cuz idk what else to call it….don’t take offense I also have what someone might would…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕💕 Aww, cool! My birthday’s not for a while…lol. 😅😂
When is it? If you don’t mind sharing 😉😊. I’ve been thinking of how to make a birthday present that can be enjoyed online 😉😊!! Haha
Yeah, Endgame is soooo good, but just so…💕😭
I know!!!!
So adorable. 💕😂💕😂
Yesss!!! “…I do! I understood that referen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But….
I need more Peter and Pietro XD XD (no favoritism here…)
it doesn’t help that they’re my favorites in the MCU anyway….
(and Tony…and Loki…. XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 he’s so sweet 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGGGGHHHH STEEEEEVE 😭
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that moodboard for Steve looks really good!!
I have not, but SO MANY people here on KP have recommended it to me and say my books remind them of The Chronicles of Zion…I hope they’re not too similar…😅😂😖
Oh girl, don’t worry about it! XD Honestly, it’s a compliment, those characters are really well developed and the books…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad everyone likes the idea!! Like I said we do have 2 months before it gets here lol, so plenty of time to prep, I’ll probably get everything ready for Camp April towards the end of this month/March
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SURE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise this is so amazing/eye opening thank you!!! It really helps me with my baby Paxton too (and Also November just a bit) while they don’t technically have Autism they do probably have some sort of “disorder” and (I’m calling it that cuz idk what else to call it….don’t take offense I also have what someone might would call a diso…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah, I read it…it’s so good! OH Yes!! Definitely :D!!! I love it!!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Girl, thank you for sharing it!!
Aww Luke!!! Ryo!!! AHHHHH <333!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, take #2, let’s see if this works. XD
Cool that you’re considering having a character with autism! *curiosity returns* May I ask what inspired you to consider that?
So, autism. The word autism comes from a greek word that I don’t remember and means “self-centered” or “self-absorbed”. Autism used to be considered a type of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I haven’t read many, but I do remember reading some about family stereotypes, those are good. I have a sister, but other than that I don’t have much of a basis for writing realistic families. Maybe that’s why all my characters are only children 🤣
And like Godly said, the movie examples are great. It helps to understand how to…[Read more]
- Load More
