@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Mae lojasa! KingdomPen ishe ivwa len. Le’ije’el lasi’ish omaleje, omialeje ivwa len. Mae sho’ijel le’ije’el eshilena len!
-translation (Good Hellos! I’m so excited to see everyone in Kingdom pen. I’m excited to share writing with you all. I hope you all have good thoughts!)
Hi! I love to do math, worldbuild, conlang(as you probably picked up),…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
How does this conpare to what you guys thought the mines looked like?
@gwyneth-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @felicity
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to see… if the group isn’t active I might not stick around XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heyo can I join the friday group?
Actually which group is smaller? The monday one is tempting, but I’m assuming it appears to be more active simply because we haven’t reached friday?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Carter has something that might have been able to help.” Beth told them. “But since he’s not here… an infirmary won’t be much use unless it has some willow bark… He isn’t bleeding. What he needs most now is water and sleep. Can you help me find a bedroom? After that I can go look for medicine.”
Fea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity Weird. I’ve seen that happen a couple times lately.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It seems she has. I went back to my introduction post and tried to click on her profile, but her name says ‘Anonymous’ now and is entirely grey, and doesn’t link to a profile.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
So! here’s the next part. It doesn’t really follow chronologically–I’m not sure how this one and the previous one fit together. I might’ve made it a bit confusing using Feather’s name in the previous one, but using her number here, when it probably comes after.
This is the story of how Feather actually got her name. I thought it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’re good! I like that little snippet. Kinda reminds me of how Feather acts with her own sisters, so………
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6
I’ll post the next part in a couple minutes!
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! You’re always so sweet!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
You’re welcome!! 😊❤😊❤
I love my own charrie babies, but not gonna lie…I’ve missed little Steve and Tony and Peter and everyone. 😂😂😂
I know right?! Haha, they’re so lovable!!
Especially since those three are my absolute favorite MCU charries…OH!! And Bucky! Can’t forget Bucky ɶ…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
I’m just laughing at how everyone is so freaked out by Howzer…….lol.
Next time I write an RP, which will hopefully be either next week or whenever I catch some of you on, I’ll make sure to write his reaction. He’s gonig to be like “Oh no not this again….” (humans used to be scared of dragons, but over time they learned ot…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That moodboard. Ha! I love it. Why don’t I just make one for all my favorite characters…..
How do you do that, anyway?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna That’s all right. I’ve never had a true cinnamon roll charrie either–my guy characters would probably kill me if I called them that…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin That quote is hilarious. Sounds like something my brother’s charrie Rinzler would say.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awwwwww!!! I love that! I’ve been waiting for more of this story!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I have never heard of it! XD I might look into it if I hit a rough spot. For now, the controlled chaos of my writing sketchbook seems to do it. I like the blank pages cuz I can make maps, write random stuffs, and make lists all in the same place.
Ok, that’s outlining not plotting 😂 I suppose I will stop before the rant begins. XD
- Load More
