@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOOOOOO 😭 WHYYY U DO THIS TO ME?!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I don’t know what made me think about these cousins going to an amusement park, but…yeah. If this story was set on Earth, that would happen. XD
@freedomwriter76 Since you’ll be meeting this character, here’s what she looks like:

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH I LOVE THEM ALREADY!!! XD
…this seems like it’s going to be an interesting exploration of sibling relationships…but then it ends tragically. *sadness*
THOSE SONGS. *cries*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll wait until @godlyfantasy12 responds. If she’d rather just continue with you, I’ll get them to join Leon and his family. =)
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! *round of applause*
🤩👍🏻💕
what are the red lights referencing?
The spiders’ eyes. 👀 😆
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
Thanks! =)@princesachronicle22
XD Yay! Heh, I should have the actual picture done by sometime next week, if I use my free time wisely. XD@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! And I’ll try to remember not to do that. XD I don’t remember specifically how I reply to your art other than I love it XD@ava-blue
Thanks! Yeah, I was trying to figure…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! *round of applause*
 Only the mice could have heard the pitter patter of feet on the floor as a young boy crept from his sisters’ room and made a silent bee line for his uncle’s bookshelf……..
XD I would’ve done the same thing.
I am confused on one part though (not a fault of yours, I just don’t remember) what are the red…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH LEO!!! TALIA!!! ELLA AND OH MY GOODNESS SADIE!!! Oh my gosh Sadie looks exactly like my little cousin!!! SO CUTE!!!
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys. I thought I’d finally share my Journey to the Past story (JTTP) about four kids who get transported to Tolkien’s middle earth! This is probably my favorite fan fiction I have written. I wrote it according to The Hobbit book (I don’t think I had watched the movies when I wrote this so there’s no Tauriel in it after all.)
Hope you enjoy!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22Â @godlyfantasy12Â @thearcaneaxiom
Hmm, maybe after my character Asher meets someone, we can have N’nesha and Asher and maybe Arabella? Idk. lol I guess we’ll figure it out 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22Â @godlyfantasy12Â @thearcaneaxiom
Sounds good to me. I think Liren is first going to meet Phervin? But who wants to meet N’nesha? I guess I’ll write her first, and we’ll see how that goes.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay!! Yeah I can see how that would be a little annoying. I’ll try to stop 😉.
(But I mean…you’re really good lol!!)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
Okay! So I think Dylan’s going to find poor Zyrin lol. And then, Godly, did you want Arabella and Asher to meet? And then after they meet up, they can try to find everyone else. Does that sound good??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I gotcha
@thearcaneaxiom wow! Interesting!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s ok! What you said is so true! Many types of art!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I suppose I can say I’m a college student too… I’m doing a dual credit program to save money right now. 🙂
Wow, you sound busy!! Hope you find some time to write, it’s such a comforting process sometimes (not when your character runs away with the pen XD)
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, but people call me…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Kirrtes doesn’t simply kill anyone, though it probably would in many cases. Kirrtes is highly intelligent, and has particular intensions and plans. The biggest thing about Kirrtes stabbing sprees however (unknown to even Liren) is that this is actually how it interacts with the world. It’s not just a cruel torture to its wielder…[Read more]
- Load More
