@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u wanna RP as Asher??
I think he’s adorable btw lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Ahhh I’m so excited for you 😁😊 🎉🎉🎉!!!!
Can’t wait to read it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom YESSSSS XD XD XD *gives beat XD XD*
@princesachronicle22 thank you! I don’t feel alone so much now as I used to a few years back, but the leader part was definitely…yea…I felt that…
Parts of Ara are tied very closely to personal struggles.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Are Dylan and Liren gonna have a rap battle about how much they don’t deserve redemption? Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also that RP with Ara…I wrote that and it got a bit personal and…well she is pretty much my alternate self. Every Charrie has a piece of me but Ara is pretty much… me (except for some differences obviously. She’s a lot more perfect after book 1 lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And they haven’t been besties for years 🤦🏻♀️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD LEGIT BE ADORABLE!!! I am so okay with that!!!
what’s crazy is Ara won’t be oblivious to this one probably cuz he’s younger then her XD XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww poor Ara!! She’s so sweet <3<3
Asher’sgonna have himself a little crush XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
I’m gonna do Dylan’s RP ;).
Dylan
As I trudged down the long hall of this place, this accursed place, I rubbed my arms quickly, trying to warm them. A wish for my jacket shot through me, but I pushed it away.
He needs it more than I do…
After all, a mistake, a miscreation like me d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise oh I was just talking about whichever charries of yours was with Mayvee.
@princesachronicle22 said Mayvee was with some of ur charries rn, so I was like “OH OK! Luna can meet them too then!” But if they’re leaving then that’s fine lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve studied French the most, so with that and the fact that it’s a romance language has made it the easiest. I haven’t been on top of the other ones as much as I would like to either. As for conlang influence, I actually don’t try to take any deliberate inspiration, trying to think creatively. That being said, when I speak it, most…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll make the other RPs later today (hopefully XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Imma RP now XD @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Arabella
It seemed to be her lot in life to go from one extreme to the other.
Leader of many,
To leader of none.
Ara pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear, a sigh escaping her lips.
She couldn’t exactly say she was surprised. It seemed life a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
XD I’m confused.
The group with Derek and Luca is: Skyler and others of Esther’s characters that I don’t remember the names of sorry!, and Princesa’s prince dude, the prince’s sister, and Mayvee? At least I think this was the group originally. XD
Aaaand now for the more confusing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise
ALRIGHTY I THINK THAT IS EVERYONE XD so here’s what I’ve got so far to make sure I’m correct
Ma boys (other then Nyx) is with Riker and his fam.
Lyn and Nyx are about to meet Leon and his fam.
Ara is gonna meet Asher and whoever else
Luna is alone and might meet…[Read more]
- Load More
