@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I’m going to be Lesli because she’s basically just a better version of me 😂 I think you guys know what she looks like but basically overalls and a red sweater, blond hair in double french braids.
I reach forwards through the small tunnel, slowly pulling myself up towards the pinhole of light at the exit. I pause, feeling a bead of sweat roll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! You can go ahead and RP if you’d like. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m here! For a few minutes anyway
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I wrote in first person and present tense. Both of those are two of my writing weaknesses. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Liren
I hardly get a chance to speak anyway. but if I was able to say everything on my mind, maybe I could warn people before I come…
N’nesha
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw man I’m sad the Tauren wells drawing isn’t showing up on my side! He’s a favorite artist of mine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Thanks yall for understanding! 😀😅😅
And yeah np if you forget, thanks for letting me know it’s just how some people compliment, I need to keep that in mind. 😀
@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Aw glad you like my art : )
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm…
Liren
What do any of those words even mean? (takes the time to explain, kayaks, hot air balloons, sun rises and sets…) I see… if I had a choice, I would go with the hot air balloon, that way I could stay as far away from other people as possible… so I can’t hurt them, and Kirrtes can make me without falling.
N’nesha
I could…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten
Who’s starting?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
For me, plotting is filling out how my character motivations/themes/goals will come to be (what needs to be shown to the reader when, and what should be left for latter?), and outlining is deciding exactly what events come about to show them, and trying to connect them in a orderly fashion.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here here!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Ami: *sighs* Never speak again, I suppose.
Ev: Why?
Ami: Do you need to know?
Ev: *humphs*
Ami: What about you?
Ev: I have to go with never speak again.
Ami: Yeah. Because you always speak your mind anyway. *grins*
Ev: *silence* *unable to deny the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool!
Yeah, as a shal’le, this is just who N’nesha is, it’s in her biology, race, and culture. It still comes with huge issues that every shal’le has to face eventually, which is self mastery, and N’nesha only recently had her ceremonial celebration for that. So she new to proper self control. So there’s a lot of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested
*clears throat*
Dear fellow Keepers…
I present to you…
The one and only…
*drum roll*
Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yep… I made a moodboard for him!!
I’m not entirely sure on his backstory…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Lol, yeah.
Jaye’s just like:
*outwardly comforting him*
*inwardly: Are you seriously scared? You’re twenty-one feet tall standing erect, and you can send them all flying with a flick of your wing.*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 How did I just see what you said about worldbuilding??
I wasn’t a writing person until I was like eight. Then I wrote a story about and electric eel called Tesla (had nothing to do with the car company), and then, when I was nine or ten, a Star Wars fanfiction where a bunch of characters decided to rent a boat and travel…[Read more]
- Load More
