@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing better today, thanks for asking. =)
I’m mostly just tired.definitely not because I stayed up too late drawing charactersXD I don’t remember who all from Rocket’s group “dies”. I know Quill and Groot do, Gamora’s already dead…they hadn’t met Mantis yet, right? So…that just leaves him with the blue guy with red…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 anyone on and wanna RP?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll have to look at that, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing really well today. The emotions kinda come and go, y’know? But I’m doing really well today. 💖💖💖
Yeah I get ya. It’s kinda gloomy here, idk that just effects my mood so much. If you ever need somebody to talk too, I’m here! 😀
Lol, well, at least you’re learning a new instrument! 😂 I have an electric, tho I wish I also ha…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m ok!
How are you doing?
Aww I like rocket lol I haven’t even met him he just sounds fun.
That’s great! honestly that’s how i learned a lot of clarinet. I had a list of fingerings, and when I came across some note I didn’t know I would look up the fingering for it. So yeah! Anyways, I think it’s awesome we are beginners at…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Ooooo Rocket during the Blip years? That’s… Oh boy. XD
Hmmm
I don’t know about learning guitar chords, but I know that if you use the site “Ultimate Guitar Tabs” you can look up songs on there, and they have the chords on there and if you hover your arrow over the chord names it’ll show you the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Your welcome!
People might not respond to you unless you tag them 😉 I saw this because I was in recent topic, I wasn’t notified.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
Oh, fanfic sounds fun! No idea who Rocket is, but he sounds cool! lol
I’m learning guitar off the internet, any wisdom for a total beginner? 😂 I can play an e major and a major as of rn
I play clarinet… so uh… bit different isn’t it XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u got anymore chapters? Also I made an RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Soo cute gwyn!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Artsy Dragon are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyneth-the-wise If the group with Leon is too big I don’t mind having Lyn and Nyx just walk around till they find someone else
up to y’all, but imma go ahead and RP as them.
Jocelyn
“Please?”
“No.”
“For me?”
“Nope.”
“Nyx…come on.”
“I’m not moving from this spot.”
Jocelyn sighed, looking up from where she stood…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c and @godlyfanatasy12 great questions! Ill just use two characters of mine 🙂
Question #1 Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Shauna Sarah Smith- Hot air balloon during the sunrise! It would be so beautiful!
Jean Walton- Hmm… thats pretty tricky, I would love to…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Nope. He’s a little kid that has no idea the implications of his actions, he just wants her to share in the joy he has found that his flower matches her hair. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Fr! Luca is so sweet
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-the-wise @esther-c
Luna
As soon as the group spotted her, two of the young men erupted into bright smiles, eyes shining.
One of them, with light sandy hair walked over, hand carding through said hair. He had a playful gleam in his expression as he sidled up next to the purple-haired girl, smiling bright.
“Name’s Fynn.” He stret…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-the-wise OH GOSH IS LUCA A FLIRT TOO?! BAHAHAHA
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course! =)
- Load More
