@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on Youtube.
You’re welcome!! Okay! I’ll ask my dad if I can use his to practice with! What is the Youtube channel called?
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can tot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on youtube.
Thanks you so much!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Ami: Hm… That’s a hard one….
Ev: I would be a phoenix.
Ami: Why?
Ev: *dramatically* I rise from the ashes!
Ami: Sure… Not really.
Ev: Ok… then maybe…
Ami: You’d be a peacock.
Ev: Say what now??
Ami: A peacock.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
XDXDXD
I love how you wrote Fynn! You got him spot on.
Like, I love writing Fynn and Skyler so much that I’m considering writing a novel about them that happens a few years after The Endoxos Trilogy. It would be so fun!!
@gwyndalf-the-wise , you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD that would be hilarious!!! I think after a bit he’d allow the guys to hear him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-the-wise @esther-c LOL I luv Fynn XD
Luna
Luna smiled at her newfound companions, thankful to have some company inside this dreary castle.
And…perhaps they could help her.
“You haven’t seen my friends, have you?” She described them all, but to no avail. She frowned slightly, nodding. “Ah…that’s alright, I’m sure I’ll find them eventua…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never heard of that before! Sounds interesting.
I call myself a plantser. (Plotter/pantser) I used to be a pantser, but found out that didn’t work for me, so I am now a plantser. I write out a short summary for each chapter and follow that as my outline. But I let it change as I write. For example, the last half or maybe mor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
You charries have some awesome answers!! They sound like fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
No way! I played volleyball in high school, too! I was a setter and then an opposite and it was awesome. It’s such a lovely, passive-aggressive sport: you don’t have to be up in people’s faces–instead you get to wack a ball at them from a distance.
That’s so cool!! I play setter as well. That may change though, since I’m switching t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Awww!! Luca is so cute!! <33
Fynn
At the young woman’s request, Fynn introduced himself, Skyler, and Des. “We’re glad to meet you, Luna,” he said with a wink.
She offered a smile. As Des joined Fynn’s side, Fynn leaned towards Des and whispered, “I think she likes me.”
“In your dreams, Fynnster.”
“I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I feel kinda conflicted about him already…
Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅
Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is an AMAZING idea!!! And funnily enough, I had a very similar idea the past couple of days…😅😂
Great minds think alike!! XD
What is the one word that describes you?
Ev: *no hesitation* Irresistible.
Ami: In your dreams, buddy.
Ev: But you can’t deny it.
Ami: *clears throat*
Ev: Fine then… courageous.
Ami: More like impul…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh I LOVE that moodboard!!! It’s SO GOOD!!! And so Heartbreaking 😭😭😭!!
Aww Rocket and Ryo together So CUTE and hilarious 😂😍!
You and @mineralizedwritings are learning the Guitar!? Awesome!! My Dad used to play, but doesn’t anymore 😢. I want to learn too!
Oooh love it!! Ah he sounds like a very conflicting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
For the little pet:
Artemis
Blush
Champagne
Magenta
Dusty
Rouge
Peachy
Sunset
Coral
Pom Pom
Taffy
Sprinkles
Cotton Candy
Bubblegum
Candy
Shortcake
(Hope this helped some! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Luca Lol!!! He’s so cute <3<3!
Riker: “Never speak again.”
Leon: “Say everything on my mind.”
Riker: *laughs* “You normally do, anyways.”
Leon: *nods* “And it’d be better than never speaking again…I’d drive myself mad.”
XDXD I love it when they’re so much like brothers <3
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah sorry I just saw that you asked about the portrait hall group and armory. Idk about the armory group, but the group with Carmen, Carter and Matthew is still there. Except Luna, Paxton, and Lyla, and @freedomwriter76 ‘s Joshua and Wolfgang and her other charrie are not there any more.
So it’s just Matthew : My charrie
Carter and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, Dylan’s reaction (if Nyx lets him hear him) would be so good lol!! I just had that scene pop into my head
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Thank you!! Ahhh I know!! I luv him <3<3 Oh I SO want November and Asher to meet!!
hey would Dylan and the other Charrie (can’t remember his name 😭) like to meet Lyn and Nyx?
Dylan and Zyrin? Sure! If it’s okay with @princesachronicle22!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-the-wise I understand the writing part 😅
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW! ❤️❤️❤️ Girl, you just made my day. Or…evening, as it were. XD
Seriously though, that means a lot to me. So, thanks. =)Well, I’m planning to share my WIP on here, I just gotta…actually write it XD
I’ve started one scene and the beginning of another scene…but I haven’t written it in chronological order yet and neither…[Read more] - Load More
