@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Well… I have pretty much the same problem, so I’ll just wait here for everyone’s advice 😅🤣
I guess just know that you’re definitely not the only one who struggles with actually writing the words 😐😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh… That would definitely be interesting. 🤔 XD
I’m here!
Wassup? (Besides waiting for your nails to dry, lol)
-
Esther started the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kathleenramm @booksbyjayna @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @power @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper
So… I need help.
I’ve noticed that my prose is lac…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter
anyone here to chat while i wait for my nails to dry? Goodness this is boring. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ha ha! That last one. Black hole or food poisoning? LOL!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
I think @godlyfantasy12 isn’t in this group anymore?
Allen
“I think we should go somewhere with water.” Serin said. She looked disheveled all of a sudden. Dehydrated?
Allen looked around. “Doesn’t seem to be any near here……but maybe there’s a courtyard somewhere with a fountain or lak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the chance, I’ll definitely check out the Signposts! 👍 Is it in a book or an article/website?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know! Jareth is just the cutest of my characters…
@everybody else Speaking of which, here are his answers to the new questions.
What is one word that describes you?
I don’t know. There are a lot!
If you could ask anyone any question you wanted and they had to answer it, who would it be and what is your question?
My…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I could care less about real life guys, but fictional characters are apparently okay for my brain. It’s not like actually liking them though, it’s just I’m easily emotionally attached to characters….
I mean, except for that one timewhen I was thirteen–you remember me telling you that right?Love interest RP? Like, with us or…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
ur charries are so cool!
And uhh…this might be a super weird question but….
Does Zyrin’s chest glow so bright it shines outside of his clothes?
Or is he shirtless? XD XD XD just wondering how that works…. 🤣🤣
me trying to imagine him: *I am confusion…*
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
ARE MA BOYS OKAY
I MEAN YOUR BOYS XD XD
Lol. XD
For now. 😏
Here are the next two!! @mineralizedwritings @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Chapter 26
Everton held his anger in as he was locked in his cell. He glanced at the door as it was shut. There was no way he was getting out. The door must have been at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@EVERYONE
I just want an RP centered around love interests….
can we make this possible? HOW DO WE DO THIS…WHAT DO WE DO XD XD XD
WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!?!
Maybe cuz I’m single. And in luv with fictional charries XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I KNOW I LOVE THE SONG SP MUCH NOW!!
ALSO YALLL!!! @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else I JUST REALIZED WE MISSED A HUGE OPPORTUNITY WHEN WE STILL WERE DOING THE ACADEMY RP….
A SCHOOL DANCE 😭 😭
BECAUSE NOVEMBER BEING AWKWARD ABOUT ASKING OUT ARA IS THE BEST THING E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Sure did!! It was a short picture book though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Tauren’s hand does not look weird. It looks totally fine!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
And we feel ya Ami 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
ASHER NOOOOOO!!!
TO YOUR OWN BROTHERS?!?!?! WHY?!?!
@esther-c I NEED MOOOOREEEE
ARE MA BOYS OKAY
I MEAN YOUR BOYS XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Now i want to see it! it might be fun plotting one story I’ve already written….working backwards y’know?
- Load More
