@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“We should all come.” said Ellie, her tail flicking [I just thought that’d be an interesting detail–her tail can twitch back and forth, right?]. “We’ve seen what Corvina can do, and there might be more like her wandering about who actually do want to hurt us. We’d be safer as a group.”…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be?
Teilo: I wouldn’t know, animals are jerks… *flashbacks of terrible animal experiences*
Derek: …and you’re not?
Teilo: Excuse me?
~~~…so…I’m going to pick my characters from Earth cause: *sees above conversation*
Jess: I don’t know…maybe a lemur, bush-baby,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I honestly don’t have much to add other than what the others have already said–study how books you like do it.
@everyone else You’re helping ME with this advice……thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Nice prompts….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol good. I don’t have any people I’m interested in, nor people interested in me, and I hope to keep it that way.
My characters on the other hand………
heh heh…….
this’ll be FUN…….
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah yeah maybe!!
Ooh interesting!
Thank you for the link of the video!! I’ll check it out 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I found these RP prompts too! For anyone looking for some 😊

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Here are some random writing prompts that I found: (I’ll post a few more in a minute)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl name ideas:
Liliana(h), Bethany, Georgia, Ginny, Christiana, Ginger, Sofia, Leanna, Tiffany, Irena (or e instead of a)
Boy name ideas:
Roger, Nathaniel, Aiden, Daniel, Wailen (Or it could be spelled Waylen. I’m not entirely sure on the actual spelling. XD), Camden, Kempton (not sure on the spelling of this one either XD), Ja…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
We should totally make a love interest RP…
maybe a sleepover theme? Idk XD minus the sleeping cuz sleepovers never end up with sleeping XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All that was super helpful!! Thanks so much!! 🙂 🙂
That’s a great idea! I’ll have to try that!! Thx!
I’ve seen it work and will definitely be personally implementing it as much as I can.
(After all, it’s another excuse to read Prince Caspian again…)…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
Skyler
“Of course we can be friends!” Sky said to the girl who had similar hair to hers. “I’m Skyler. Nice to meet you, Laylil!” Sky peeked over her shoulder at a young man who did seem too pleased that Laylil was over here. “Protective older brother?” She asked, motioning to the man.
Layl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ellie: Got sucked into a black hole once.
Eddie: Oh, yeah! And then we found ourselves back in our ship a week earlier. Everything was how we remembered it, except all the furniture in our rooms was rearranged. I think we got teleported to another dimension.
Ellie: Or the food in our dinner was expired and we just got food poisoning…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
btw is Ev’s little brother still there? Along with Ami’s brothers? I haven’t heard from them so I wasn’t sure if they were still there (I might’ve missed something lol)
Yep! 👍 I just kind of… um… forgot… to mention them. Also, at this point, they are in their own prison cells, so I want it to be solely focused on them and their…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I struggle a lot with names to! I find what helps is either skimming through books and finding names until I find the perfect one (Thats how I found Shauna, she was from the name of an author of one of my moms books. And after that I found her last name and then I had Shauna!) Another way I find names is to look up baby boy or girl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? Lol
Villains are hard. Because it’s difficult to create their motive and personality without making it cliche.
Yesss!!! It so is. I’ve been reading a lot of articles about writing one tho, so hopefully I’m improving. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OMG!!!! YESSS!!!! Ahhh that would be PURE GOLD!!!!
And seriously, I just went to my first ever dance last night!! It was so fun!!
Lol a boy that I danced with really reminded me of how Matthew would be at a dance XDXD. He stood in the corner for a while and looked super awkward and out of place, poor thing. If we do that,…[Read more]
- Load More
