@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also… I was writing Lyn’s and…
idk if y’all noticed but there was a bit of passive aggressiveness in there between her a Nyx….
and I’m kinda like UMM OKAY….
because I’m one of those writers where my characters “Reveal”/“Show” things to me as I think and write them, so their characters open up almost like real people the more I get t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 oh Leon!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? Rescue is the best song ever!! I don’t listen to K-love (didnt even know they were a station lol) but I do watch there awards ceremonies and interviews online occasionally!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can totally relate to the bibliography. I just finished one for my own paper which was also coincidentally on a dictators rise (specifically Hitler’s).
Wow that’s so similar to what I’m doing! Mine is about the shared tactics used, so for me it’s Hitler, Franco (spain), Moa Zadong (might have butchered his name) and m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherwordly-historian yeaaa a lot of ppl on KP don’t like KOTLC but me and my friends LOVE IT
so no hate to y’all for not! To each their own (
but Keefe is my Fictional Crush and I absolutely love him so plz no Keefe hate around me or I will have to rant just tbh XD XD XD)As for the last part:
Being Christian Writers, by the end of ours boo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c
Arabella
Ara smiled at the young boy, blushing and looking nervous as ever. He toed the ground with his foot, eyes darting from the shadows back to the ground.
He reminded her so much of her friend…
She sidled up next to him. “To be honest,” she start…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LUV UR CHARRIES SO MUCH 😭 also imma go RP as Arabella rn! So yea!
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! AHH that made my day (night?? XD) 🙂
and that last one XD that could’ve totally be November and Corvina
Oh Yesss!! Lol the weird sibling vibes XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh girl!!! YESS we so need to create that!!! Ahh it would be so fun
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I also wanna know the Riker and cats thing 👀 XD
OH MY GOSH I LUV UR CHARRIES SO MUCH 😭 also imma go RP as Arabella rn! So yea!
and that last one XD that could’ve totally be November and Corvina
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
And yesss I love your PFP too!!! It’s so pretty!
And girl, what happened with Riker and cats??? Like, what’s up with that? The poor baby!! Lol XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!! Y’alls charries are so awesome and sweet <3<3!!
Leo is afraid of spiders? Awww <3<3 I feel you bud! I’m not afraid of most spiders, but Black Widows…😳 *shudders* Anyway XD
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Matthew, glancing at Iris:…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOO-HOO!!! Go Min!!!! 35K words is AMAZING!!! You got this!!! 🥳🙌🏻🎉🎊
Thanks!! 💛
I’m doing better today. Stuff comes and goes still. Today we had clear blue skies and things are starting to warm up down here. 💜 I don’t like summer too much because it’s too hot and there’s a lot of bugs (and I hate bugs!!! 😱😱😱) but this winter…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Villains that make me feel for them, our and simple, are my favorites.
now I sometimes do get mixed up when thinking of Villains because my brain thinks of those who might not be classified as Villains, but antagonists or Anti-heroes (which is an entirely different argument) and so I do get a bit turned upside down due to just how my mind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AND I ALSO MISS THE BOYS IN THE CASTLE but this is cuz I luv them period sooooo XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I seriously wanna make this RP….
but idk what we’d even Call it/theme it…
I was thinking maybe ULTRA CRAZY RANDOM SLEEPOVER RP WHERE JUST WHATEVER WE WANT HAPPENS 🤣
which the title is kinda long buuuut yea XD
maybe the guys at one point split up into one room and the girls into another and gossip to each other, because all r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing ok! Thanks so much for asking! 💛💛💛
I’ve been writing a bit, was editing my draft for Tauren and Lesli’s book, I’m at 35k words now!
I finished (and started lol) a 5 source annotated bibliography, so glad to have that over with lol. My topic is how dictators rise to power, so I’m learning some pretty interesting stuff…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
ALSO UR NEW PFP IS SOOO PRETTY!! It kinda reminds me of Arabella just a bit
- Load More
