@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
awwww!!! I’ll RP later btw 😊
so do u want to meet another Charrie? If so, any ideas who?
also do u wanna RP as Dylan? I left off where they can meet Lyn and Nyx who’s coming down the hall after seeing them
(btw they won’t be able to hear Nyx)
Okay! Um, do you have any who are by themselves? I can add one if needed, but maybe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
😂 I’m gonna start casually asking people if they like watermelon on pizza now
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr!? ❤🥰
YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!
also….
OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!! XD
OOOF. XDXD
So….
I know these couldn’t ever work…
But if our charries weren’t already shipped with others…
I think Iris and Grimm would be so sweet!! Like, it seems like that wou…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I love him…absolutely adore him. Also I do believe there are som girls in the room (Keilah’s and a girl named Jessica who belongs to Sara but it’s fine 😊)
ALSO! I feel like he and Nyx are going to either clash or get along or both before this is all over lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!
also….
OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!!
XD
gotta answer ma questions!
10. Favorite character designÂ
Out of every character? Like…ever created?!?
UMMM….
OOF… *cue dying Minecraft noise*
Okay…I honestly am not sure.
And bt…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol! That’s cute!
Hm I don’t think parents are off limits. Honestly if Freedom ever wanted to bring like Riker in (if he’s still alive 😭 plz say he is…) or one of the boys as a parent I’d be fine with it 😊
But we probably won’t make groups tooo huge right off the bat keep the more split? But who knows….
cuz I have a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Miris? Awww 😥🥰
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh and tallest Oc is Dylan. By far. Matthew is the shortest. He’s like 5 ft. My poor short baby XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Oldest OC:
I had a troll in a WFS fanfic named Zibbik that I wrote when I was 11. XDXD. He was like 60 in troll years, 30 in human years. Lol, or maybe Asher and Iris’s foster dad. He’s like 40 lol.
7. Fav OC Ship
Omg, this one <3<3…
Matthew + Iris! Miris. XDX…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76Â @goldyfantasy12
Oh this looks fun! Thx for making it, I’ll answer a couple!
1. Oldest Oc… Tauren, previous known as Desman.
2. Newest Oc, Flax.
3. Favorite Oc, Tauren of course XD
4. Villain oc, Clement. He’s only in Layson’s book.
He’s also a release, but his motives for doing it change in the time they are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh, this is interesting. I usually don’t stretch the timeline that much, I know that Layson and Everly have one or two other kids besides Maylee. Is this like a no parents zone 🤣 or could I have the whole fam here? Or maybe just Everly and Maylee and one of the other kids… XD I dunno.
Oh and I don’t think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m glad u agree with my shipping skills XD SHIPPING IS MA JAM (and bread. And butter XD)
@elishavet-pidyon AHHHHH!!! 🥰
I did not make flash cards or anything but for a couple years as a child I drew stories mostly about anthropomorphic animals…or orphans….
of course.
Oh and sometimes the Animals WOULD BECOME orpha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I really loved writing Bren’s POV! His little personality and outlook is so cute!! I love it!
and you can definitely see the resemblance to November in him but also he’s his own self, and the changes in raising and having siblings has definitely molded some of that (November’s abused childhood and Ara was an only child)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
This looks like a lot of fun!
1. …I have absolutely no idea 😐😁 I have been writing on and off for so long and before that, I still created characters and stories. So it would be really hard to figure out who came first. I’ll do my character Vincen, who is probably one of the first characters that I actually fleshed out. And he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that mention of Lily sorts remembering it but not really, maybe she finally remembers later when she meets one mine, maybe they remind her of when she met one of my charries or something (specifically Bren since…he is the spitting image of November…)
Also I’m thinking I’ll have Bren and Aaron be together, and Aria wi…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So… I saw fanfiction and came running, then I kept reading and saw spiderman, spies, and steampunk. I LOVE steampunk. And spiderman and spies. (I also just realized that all three start with s and that makes me happy). So uh, you didn’t tag me, but I’d love to see what you do! Very interested! 😏😁 I can try to help brainstorm…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 THESE ARE SO AWESOME!
also…it’d be totally hilarious to ship our OCs with each other’s including the ones who already have love interests and then our characters who already have crushes would be like HERMMMM UMM NOPE NOPE NO….
like I can just imagine November being like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I have others but I think I’ll start with them for now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH ITS TIME FOR ONE OF MY BABIES!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly*
(of course it’s my baby, he’s like…a carbon copy of November except also not!)
Bren Edan Nadir (I can’t pick one pic! Imma just post his board XD)

Bren is the youngest of the Nadir family. Born with fiery red hair, he was the spitting image o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun idea!!
Let’s see here…
1. Oldest OC
Hm… let me think all the way back. XD I started multiple attempts at writing a novel before I was even close to being equipped for doing so.
Probably Julianna Remmington. (took me awhile to remember her last name XD) Her story was called Almost Perfect. Totally cliche. She was a perfec…[Read more]
- Load More
