@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Hello. Quite the RE-introduction. Nice to meet you.Question…do you write? (After all this is a writing forum). If so what is your preferred genre?
Man, I hope your mirror is something to look at. Or maybe it’s the reflection?What is your favorite flavor of protein powder?
Are you a LOTR fan? If so, I am posti…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Tis not wise to let just anyone claim the throne of Kingdom Pen without making him prove his worth.
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Why hello.
Glad you decided to come back, although I must disagree about the wingfeather saga with you. And all 7 of my mc’s will run to protect me if you try anything of the sort. Everly’s scary good with a bow. Beware.
I will heartily agree with anyone who says the first book is terrible, I read it out of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I like to write dystopian, fiction, horror and i’m thinking about trying to write a historical fiction. I’ve been reading the “Royal Diaries” series from the library and have been really staring to think about what life would be like back then which has inspired me to start writing a short story about someone from the time period wh…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok what should happen next… lets make it something overly dramatic just for fun XDXD
Walking through a maize of cactus?
It starts hailing inside the castle?
Earthquake?
Thrust into a parallel univer—
Ok, I’ll stop now.
XDXDXD Those are great ideas! I’m good with any of them :). Or we could run into another chara…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
You spoke highly of me. Why have you suddenly decided to challenge me to a duel?
*Grasps coupe-ongles*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
#3. Teilo: People sneaking up on him and touching him on the shoulders.
#8. Um…XD I bet quite a few characters will end up getting injured in my story but I’m not sure specifically how yet because I haven’t thought about the fight scenes realistically or in detail yet.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
U wanna RP as Jocelyn and Nyx?? 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
A fortnight ago, by happenstance, I stumbled back upon my old, abandoned village here in the Kingdom of Pen. As I gazed upon the empty landscape, run-down buildings, and the sun sinking into the horizon, something wasn’t quite right. In fact, there was something terribly wrong. The same feeling you get when you go on a roadtrip, and then wonder…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Mags: Mags is short for Maggie. People use both names pretty equally. I like calling Nico Grumpy or Grumpers or things like that because, well, just look at him.
Nico: *death glare*
XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Sooo…uhm…well…apparently he is gonna be a POV character in a book, but he’ll be an adult…so I may need even more advice. 😅🤣
XD Feel free to ask any questions you want! If I have an answer for you, I’ll give it to you, or if I don’t think I can explain it well then I’ll send you to a source that does. =)
So, I’m thinking (a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Are Arthur and Corvina like a pair or something? Because they seem to have this funny banter thing going…..
Like Glory and Deathbringer from the Wings of Fire books (dragon couple, a queen and an assassin who love to fight but actually do care about each other)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“Well, I’m not really sure to explain it.” Elissa began. “It’s normal to me, but- well, we have Maglevs and music and, uh, big buildings. But not castles, just tall buildings. Do you have any of that?” She paused, looking around. “It feels like everyone should have those things, but I’ve only seen castles as drawings…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
But thanks! Faces have become easier and easier for me. Hands, I get wrong a lot. I just keep erasing and drawing until I’m okay with the result.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Actually, I’m not too great at drawing girls. My drawing style is blocky and more suited for guys. I’ve only drawn like five girl characters and only two or three looked good.
This dragon girl is one of the ones I’ve done. She’s pretty good, but in my opinion not as good as her brothers on the other pages.

-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone just letting ya know tomorrow I won’t be on much at all since I’m at a conference thing, and when I do get on I may not respond to everything. But yea 😊 y’all can still tag me tho so I can read everything!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey @freedomwriter76 u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tauren looks around at the large table set with food.
“What’s going on?” Lesli whispers to him.
“I dunno. I’m hungry though.”
“Yeah.”
Tauren sits down at the table, followed by Lesli and Mathew.He looks to the side, feeling a tap on the shoulder. Mathew throws a strawberry up into the air, triumphantly catching…[Read more]
- Load More
